6.1 plus Delivery in India

How much time it will take to deliver 6.1 plus in the farthest region of India?

6.1 plus Delivery in India

Dhanesh Kumar Dhanesh Kumar
 /  edited September 14
How much time it will take to deliver 6.1 plus in the farthest region of India?

Comments

• Nilesh Shah Nilesh Shah
    ✭✭  /  edited September 14

I am of opinion that Shipping should start so Pre-Orders get delivered before other retailers like Flipkart.

• Thanks Nilesh. As I can see, you are replying on every concern, I would like to know from where you are getting the information. Are you authorized for that on behalf of Nokia/HMD Global. Just to make sure right info mmmoviing around :)
    ✭✭  / 

Good question Dhanesh. I am like one of you who have pre-ordered. Neither belong to Nokia nor paid for :). More like helping friends with what I know (which also means, :( my views are not authorized by Nokia )

✭✭  / 

My shipment started today evening (from Haryana) and says will be delivered by 1st September (in Chennai).

• My order also to be delivered in Chennai only but no update so far. Will have to wait more, I think. You are the lucky one.
    ✭✭  / 

• What was your order no.
    ✭✭  / 

My order # 14930.

If your hasn't started, wait little. Not sure if it makes difference but I had ordered on 21st August itself in 5 minutes after Pre-Order opened up. 

• My phone is also shipped last night. i got mail and message with tracking detail and it will be delivered by 1st september.

• user1535525182759 user1535525182759
     /  edited September 14
    Is there a way to track the order through the Nokia website or does it come only through the mail?
  • Merged to this topic>here<due to same questions.
This discussion has been closed.