Farewell nokia 7.1

had my 7.1 for approx 18 months , have had issues charging for a while so have replaced with a Oneplus nord early days with the nord but seems a great phone…

Farewell nokia 7.1

steveeeg steveeeg
✭✭  /  edited August 23

had my 7.1 for approx 18 months , have had issues charging for a while so have replaced with a Oneplus nord

early days with the nord but seems a great phone

will get the charging port fixed on the 7.1 and sell , the 7.1 has been a good phone shame about the charging port but tend to change phone evey 18months to 2 years any way so was due a change

all the best and thanks for the help I've received from the forum

cheers

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Good luck with your new purchase @steveeeg. Take care and stay safe. I have a Nord too, a good phone, but maybe not the same feel of solid construction as comes from the Nokia 😁

• Lawrence JB Lawrence JB
    ✭✭  / 

I had bought 4 Nokia 7.1 for me and my friends and believe me till now we never faced any problem with the charging port. May be we were lucky. Anyways all the best with Nord.

• nitinkachare nitinkachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited September 3

Don't know what reason behind but I have one friend in each device who faced charging port issues in every series of Nokia Phones. Nokia 5.1Plus(Within One Year), Nokia 6.1Plus (Within One Year), Nokia 6.1 (After One and half Year), Nokia 7.1(After One and half Year) and Nokia 8.1(After One and half Year).But My Nokia 8.1 and Nokia 6.1 didn't have faced with this issue. But It's much serious problem which I have ever seen on Nokia Phones for a long time. Since last year I have seen similar charging port issues in the community of different models and I feel bad. It's not a good sign for any consumer. People will lose faith from Nokia Phones. Even My Nokia X2(8.5k) charging port is working fine since 2014. I have charged and used this device more than any Nokia Phone.

• Alan Fenemore Alan Fenemore
    ✭✭  / 

I've had my 7.1 since launch and never had any problems. Just luck of the draw I guess.

• Faungwa Faungwa
    ✭✭  / 

Been using mine for less than three months and already having charging issues.

I fail to understand why android 11 is not rolling out to 7.1, but it's coming to 8.1, they were released almost about the same time. 🙄🤷🏾‍♂️