does your phone vibrate when connected to charger?

how can I disable the one second vibrations when connected to charger without disabling vibrations for all notifications?

does your phone vibrate when connected to charger?

OT wan OT wan
✭✭  / 

how can I disable the one second vibrations when connected to charger without disabling vibrations for all notifications? previously I could only hear that soft sound when charger connected without the vibrations but now it also vibrates. I have tried disabling the options under sound settings but it disables the sound and vibrations. i only want the sound without the vibrations.

also the short vibration when fingerprint is recognised while unlocking wasn't there before. it used to vibrate when the fingerprint was NOT recognised. I don't mind this change; but the charging one is what I would like to disable.

Tagged:

Comments

• Vishnu18 Vishnu18
    ✭✭  / 

1.Go to settings

2.Sound

3.advanced

4.disable charging sound

That's it....

Like the comment if found helpful

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

@Vishnu18 As he said, he has already used that option, but he wants the sound to be enabled and only vibration to stop.

@OT wan, I don't see that it is possible to disable just the vibration. You'll have to live with that heavy vibration when you connect the charger. Or else you'll have to live with no sound as well.

• Vishnu18 Vishnu18
    ✭✭  / 

@singhnsk

oh I have just misunderstood the problem

yeah you are correct,It's not possible to enable only sound while disabling vibration when the charger cable is connected...

• HattinGokbori87 HattinGokbori87
    ✭✭  / 

A "feature" of Android 10