Nokia 8 sirroco display and replacement issue?

My nokia sirroco is 6 months old , and now from past 2 days it had started flickering,and suddenly the next day the display went all black , i haven't fallen…

Nokia 8 sirroco display and replacement issue?

Melanta Melanta
✭✭  / 

My nokia sirroco is 6 months old , and now from past 2 days it had started flickering,and suddenly the next day the display went all black , i haven't fallen it or water damaged it, it suddenly stopped showing in display, but the phone inside was working fine, i was able to take calls, notification vibrating everything thing was working normal but screen display was black, I showed it to nearest service center and they are not guarantee me to replace my phone, I don't know what to do please help

Best Answer

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  /  Accepted Answer

Hi @Melanta, what does the care center say? Since you have only used the device for 6 months, your phone is definitely within warranty and the care is obliged to fix your device either by replacing the display or replacing the full device.

What excuse are they using to deny the warranty coverage for your device?

Also, just so you know, this is a user to user forum. For official support and official replies from Nokia, you should contact them directly via the support webpage or over at their Twitter.

Answers

• Melanta Melanta
    ✭✭  / 

They are telling that there are few minor scratches in the side body edge , so they are not sure that the replacement would be free or chargeable. And those minor scratches happened due to the back cover nokia provides with the handset , they are really very hard made of hard plastic it is difficult to take them off once put. Let's see they are checking the condition and will let me know soon. Thank you for answering my question