Worst phone ever

Nokia phone are getting worsen, I am disopointed,i will never recommend it to anyone and will continue using nokia products.what the worst phone is this.its primary function is calling,and even i can't make calling because my phone's microphone is not working all the time,while it's 20 days only used.

Worst phone ever

Zee khan Zee khan
✭✭  / 

Nokia phone are getting worsen,

I am disopointed,i will never recommend it to anyone and will continue using nokia products.what the worst phone is this.its primary function is calling,and even i can't make calling because my phone's microphone is not working all the time,while it's 20 days only used.

- It build is made such that it can scratch in just two days use,the screen glass is breakable even with keys in pocket

- the software is such worsen that even after disconnecting the phone,call screen persist for while,not allows you to launch other app,the touch is so hard that sometimes even hard force miss a button to press.

- the camera is too bad,speaker quality is bad.

- the slowest phone ever in performance- wise.with a three GB ram.

- it runs the apps unreliably,and sometimes it not responding, sometimes slow responding, sometimes misses clicks and swipes.

- the only one thing is working and good,and its the battery.

- in short it looks like a toy for childs.!

Thanks!

Comments