Nokia 8.1 stuck on android one logo after reboot

My phone gets screen freezed often during the latest days. Today when iam using the screen got freezed and continued stucking for a while.

Nokia 8.1 stuck on android one logo after reboot

DWARAGADEESH DWARAGADEESH
✭✭  /  edited August 25

My phone gets screen freezed often during the latest days. Today when iam using the screen got freezed and continued stucking for a while. I tried to reboot my mobile by long pressing the POWER BUTTON alone. After that restart, now my mobile has STUCK on the ANDROID ONE LOGO. Now I can neither power off or login to my mobile. Its just stuck on the android one logo untill the battery drains out. Also tried hard resetting. Same results. Its shows erasing for many hours until the charge drains out.

Someone please help with a solution

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Hi, the emmc (storage) chip on your phone has failed. Most likely there will be a need to replace the motherboard.

But i'll still recommend that you bring the device to a Nokia Care point for inspection. I'm not familiar with the costing of a new motherboard, but depending on the age of your device, it might not be feasible to spend that much on the repair.

• Rajvir Rajvir
    ✭✭  / 

I have the same problem with my Nokia 6.1plus and i visited the service center and they told me that PWB component need to be replaced, which will cost 16k and they recommend to buy new phone instead to go for repair😠😠😠 this is Nokia company fault for putting cheap faulty product in the device and due to which, we all are suffering 😠😠😠

• DWARAGADEESH DWARAGADEESH
    ✭✭  / 

Bro.. I don't even know what caused the problem...

As we both experience the same problem, we can figure out what have we done wrong....

I think of 2 possibilities

1) i used to charge my phone overnight everyday with powerbank.. might this lead to any motherboard damage? But i have never used electric charger for overnight charges...

2) i used gfx tool application for pubg which helps me play pubg in high graphic settings than the default graphic settings alloted.

Is there anything you believe as the cause or similarity bro?.....