Nokia 7.2 power button issue

I got replacement of my device after stretching the issue for 2 months and after 14 days the power button is not responding sometimes I have to click 3 4 time to lock/unlock and sometimes it take me to emergency call anyone facing the issue I contacted nokia customer care they told me the same take to service center I am just fed-up with their services.

Nokia 7.2 power button issue

Aniket Gupta Aniket Gupta
✭✭  /  edited August 2020

I got replacement of my device after stretching the issue for 2 months and after 14 days the power button is not responding sometimes I have to click 3 4 time to lock/unlock and sometimes it take me to emergency call anyone facing the issue I contacted nokia customer care they told me the same take to service center I am just fed-up with their services. Someone please tell me is a hardware or software level issues as taking to service center is very difficult in this pandemic they are just forcing me and after the visit to service center I am not feeling well please somebody help me 😿.

Comments

• Also I have facing same issue

• Konradowski Konradowski
    ✭✭  / 

That's sad. On Nokia 3310 buttons were breaking your fingers first.

Just curious, did they replace a button or gave you a new phone?

• anil k anil k
    ✭✭  / 

I have nokia 7.2. Everything is perfect but for last some times my phones power button not working properly, sometimes i have to press button 3-4 times to lock or unlock the phone, and thn it's automatically calling on emergency call 112 so if anyone has solution of this issue thn please tell me I'm irritated with this issue

• I'm facing the same power button issue. It doesn't lock the screen and calls emergency number. As per Nokia help, I have done reset to factory default but still power button issue there. I'm not getting help from Nokia at all.

• Today i face the automatic restart and calling emergency automatically. is that power butten problem?