eMail Change.

The eMail address field in the Nokia community account is unavailable to even be selected, much less edited. Is there a way to do so?

eMail Change.

The eMail address field in the Nokia community account is unavailable to even be selected, much less edited. Is there a way to do so?

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Ah, even I wanna do it. But unfortunately, the email change isn't possible. At least not any means in the hands of the user.

And I suspect even the Forum Admins can't do it because the account is linked to more properties including the web store for shopping Nokia phones. So, gotta live with the same or create a new account using the different email.

I'd still recommend pinging @HMDLaura and see if she got a solution :P

• Alright then. I did ping her for a variety of issues with my Nokia 6.1 updated to Android 10 - had to make quite a few long threads about it. Haven't got a reply yet.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Well, she is a forum organizer and admin and not a customer support personnel. So, I do not think she can help you with the specific issues related to your phone. As for the account changes and forum problems, I'm sure she'd look into them if it comes to her notice.

• HMDLaura HMDLaura
    Staff member  / 

Hi @Infinite Eternity

unfortunately it is like @singhnsk says - I can not edit the email address as it is part of the Nokia account and not just only for the community :/. I try to figure out if this can be done somehow from a user aspect though.

Best regards,

Laura

• I'd appreciate that, @HMDLaura, although it's funny to have the account ID just locked and being unchangeable. Still - much appreciated.