No confirmation received for pre order

I had pre-ordered nokia 6.1 plus on 21 aug using icici bank netbanking. But i haven’t received any confirmation for it. Also my order history is empty.

No confirmation received for pre order

ksb1712 ksb1712
 /  edited August 28
I had pre-ordered nokia 6.1 plus on 21 aug using icici bank netbanking. But i haven’t received any confirmation for it. Also my order history is empty. Customer support keeps replying that my issue has been escalated and relevant department will reply, but haven’t got any till now. Any ideas on how to proceed?

Comments

• Nilesh Shah Nilesh Shah
    ✭✭  / 

Insist to get ticket number (when you call/chat with customer care). Also check if money is deducted from your account (since at times, chances are, transaction declines in between payment processing).

• ksb1712 ksb1712
     /  edited August 30
    I actually confirmed with the PayU gateway and the payment was successful. Thanks for the tip.
  • Devendra Devendra
     / 
    I have order no but how I sure that my transection is right and go for nokia, I have no reciept
  • user1535360373124 user1535360373124
     /  edited August 30

I got an email from Nokia confirming that my order was placed and giving me details as to which colour I selected and where it will be shipped too. You should have got something similar. Check your spam folder, maybe it's there.

• ksb1712 ksb1712
     / 

Nope. I didn't get any confirmation (till now).

• i am facing the same issue @ksb1712 did u get any confirmation from them?if then pls reply

• I am facing same issue too....contact customer care for about n times everytime they ask me to wait for another 48 hrs another 48 hrs.
    What to do now?
  • ksb1712 ksb1712
     / 
    No. Still the same stuff, " please wait for 48 hrs"
  • Devendra Devendra
     / 
    What is the happening about ordered my NOKIA 6.1 PLUS mobile
  • Anand.G Anand.G
     / 
    I am order new Nokia 6.1 plus. Payment is issue but there is no any invoice. Still I am not received in my invoice. How can I believe you. And there is no any notification also and delivery details also not available. Plz give me invoice and deliver details.
  • @Anand.G i faced the same problem,contacted them through email,still didn't got any response from them.
  • Vinicia Vinicia
     / 

so anyone got the dispatched mail or text message ....

• Orders only start dispatching tomorrow (31st) right?

• Btw if you go to the My Profile page after signing into your Nokia account you should see your order under the Order History tab. It will look something like this:

• Ordered yesterday, Got confirmation also that my hes been placed, but still they haven't provided any info about shippin. don't know when i will get it.

• user1535360373124 user1535360373124
     /  edited August 30

Just got confirmation email that my phone has been shipped and also got tracking number. Super excited!

• Vinicia Vinicia
     / 
    user1535360373124 what's your order no... I carnt wait any longer .nokia is takin too much time
  • Devendra Devendra
     / 
    I have ordered my NOKIA 6.1 PLUS 24 Aug. Why not shipping for delivery, I don't know. I have no conform messages
  • Devendra Devendra
     / 
    What is shipped order no
  • ksb1712 ksb1712
     / 

I finally got the refund after 15 days. 

• I had the same issue can u tell me how u proceeded @ksb1712.

• ksb1712 ksb1712
     / 

I first contacted PayU support  and described the problem with the exact time and date of payment. They sent me my transaction details with my transaction id. Then I contacted Nokia support both via mail and call everyday until I received confirmation of refund. Be harsh and strict after the first 4 days.