Is Nokia working into the matter of Notification bugs after Android 10 update... ??

Notification not showing after Android 10 update .. hope that Nokia is working at this problem

Is Nokia working into the matter of Notification bugs after Android 10 update... ??

Tuhin Majumdar Tuhin Majumdar
✭✭  /  edited August 2020

Notification not showing after Android 10 update .. hope that Nokia is working at this problem

Tagged:

Answers

• felipe2 felipe2
    ✭✭  / 

And it's not just the nokia 3.1 plus. Also the nokia 1 plus, three months have passed and there is no news of the MR update, nor solution to the notifications ...

They confirmed that nokia has abandoned the nokia 1 and nokia 1 plus, what is Nokia thinking?!.

• AvgJoe AvgJoe
    ✭✭✭  / 

Also Nokia 2.2.

Who said devices are abandoned?!

• felipe2 felipe2
    ✭✭  /  edited September 2020

Sorry, I didn't mean abandoned, but I do mean "left out." The MR update that should have arrived yesterday or today to the device 1 plus has not yet arrived, I am even to confirm that the nokia 1 has not received the July patch yet.

Sorry for my bad English, I use a translator.

• AvgJoe AvgJoe
    ✭✭✭  / 

This practice from HMD Global is unacceptable. I even told them that we will take a class action lawsuit against them in my last email, as I didn't even know what to say anymore, they of course didn't respond...

• felipe2 felipe2
    ✭✭  / 

Or they do not simply answer the things that one asks them, if not those that they want to answer, and there is the conversation. The truth is that I find a clown that nokia releases the maintenance update for the nokia 5.1 plus BEFORE than for the 1 plus, when the 1 plus received android 10 1 month before or 2 months before! the truth is that I no longer understand this company nokia hmd global, besides waiting for three months, look ... three damn months now we have to wait until when they feel like they launch the blessed update that will solve the problem they caused themselves .. .

• I don't know why, but they keep on telling that they've mentioned it to the teams about the "notifications issue" and they're trying to solve issue and will be included in the next update.... Let's hope. Ofcourse they won't be waiting like 5-6 months right?...like they have an year more of security patches to be released.

• Just pray and hoping for the best... Nothing can we do