Annoying Full Screen Advertisement

I am very disappointed by Google due to excessive advertising while i am using any application.It is annoying me a lot.Even If I have Open Single i.e.Nokia…

Annoying Full Screen Advertisement

nitin kachare nitin kachare
✭✭✭  /  edited August 28
I am very disappointed by Google due to excessive advertising while i am using any application.It is annoying me a lot.Even If I have Open Single i.e.Nokia Support App The Pop Up Windows Opened and Displayed On Full Screen.If i opened Chrome for my important work this kind of pop up advertising made me very angry.Stock Android Is It Google Advertising.

Comments

• d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭  / 
    Full screen ads occur from third party apps. You might want to check after which third party app you installed the ads started to pop up.
  • Tom88 Tom88
     / 
    I guess its some third party apps or issue in your privacy settings; I hardly see any apps.
  • user1529883076460 user1529883076460
    ✭✭  /  edited August 28
    It's a third party app. Even games can load on boot to push ads, best uninstall what you don't use. Also go to settings, apps & notifications, see all (number you have installed) apps. Click on all this party shots and games that have no reason to be in memory when not in use and click force stop. It stays even after reboot so only need to do if you reset the device. Regardless of the amount of RAM you have, you shouldn't need to have more RAM just so developers can make money for something you don't use. I see nothing wrong with ads when the program is game is in use, I just think it abhorrent that they load in the memory just to push ads. Worst of all, they're vectors for security issues, either directly through spying or indirectly through bad coding or security holes.
  • I have same problem....

In my previous Mobile mi redmi note 4 there no full screen ads found....

But in pure android lot of ads when using apps like youtube google drive even in messaging

What happened i purchased this mobile for watching ads....?
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭  /  edited September 19
    MANIVANNAN My Problem is solved.I have used call recording app and this app displays advertising on whole screen so i have uninstall this app.
  • Congratulations....