Any one having an automatic restart issue on nokia 3.1 plus?

Its not the fast time, already i visited authorized service centre 2 times in 24 hours, fast time they reinstall my phone software and on that day night the…

Any one having an automatic restart issue on nokia 3.1 plus?

DIBYENDU DIBYENDU
✭✭  /  edited September 2020

Its not the fast time, already i visited authorized service centre 2 times in 24 hours, fast time they reinstall my phone software and on that day night the prblm again shown,next day when i visited again they told me your ph is ok,bt yesterday and 3days ago the prblm shown again,its means that service guys are not capable for this type of work,my warranty period complete after 6 days,what should i do?

Best Answer

• Makay Chapulets Makay Chapulets
    ✭✭✭  /  edited September 2020 Accepted Answer

I do experience automatic restart, some days just a few restart and sometimes up to or more than 16 times in an hour. I made a complain about it here but no one seem to answer... I've decided to save up for a new phone and it's not going to be a Nokia phone again... Cos I'm freaking tired of the many issues that comes with their lazy ass developed Android one device.

* And note I've formatted/clean wipe/software reset my device twice and still the issue persists.*

Answers

• DoesntLikeBugs DoesntLikeBugs
    ✭✭  /  edited September 2020

It's a bug in the Android 10 build on the 3.1 plus. It might be fixed by an update at some point but it may also be left broken.

HMD have known about the many issues with their Android 10 build on the 3.1 plus and other devices with mediatek chipsets for many months, perhaps as early as December last year but they have so far done nothing to remedy the problems they introduced to their mobile phones.

If you have a chance to swap your phone or get a refund you should do so. I don't think that HMD will issue a fix before your warranty runs out. HMD are a very bad company.

Good luck.