Request: Android Pie 9: Feature required

Hello there Nokia, The oreo 8.1 experience is going so far really fantastic. just would like to have my input on upcoming Android pie 9.0 update for my device.

Request: Android Pie 9: Feature required

Hello there Nokia,

The oreo 8.1 experience is going so far really fantastic. just would like to have my input on upcoming Android pie 9.0 update for my device.

I would like builting Screen recording feature in Dashboard. just likw the iOS. I hope developers work on this. i know Google is not providing Api for internal audio. but this would be totally awesomw.

thanks for reading.

Sid

Comments

• I don't know how it is fantastic for you, for me Oreo it's terrible, sometimes the phone gets super laggy, recently it became so slow it took like half a minute to load the camera, it's crazy. But it's not always super laggy, which is weird.
    Anyway, forget about any serious custom features, Nokia is providing clean Android, and since there is no such option on Android Pie, it's not gonna happen. And I think it's fine that it's clean, I prefer that. The real problem is lag, what I want is usable phone.. I really hope HMD updates Nokia 5 with Android Pie and OPTIMIZES it this time (if Andoid Pie even reaches first gen Nokia 5 at all), since it's the last update, otherwise people are left with unusable phone forever. And no it's not just me, my friend has Nokia 5 and same thing, laggy as heck. And clearly it's a software problem, since before the update it was fine for him (he did not update at all at first) while it was laggy for me with all the updates to Oreo, then he updated to Oreo as well and it turned into a nightmare..

• Satman1w Satman1w
     / 
    Since, I really do not know how to start a new topic (?!?!?!?!?) I will just answer, hoping that someone will found it eventually...

So, I have a feature request (if this is already possible, please tell me how!).
    I want my phone to auto answer Private Caller (call from hidden number) with prerecorded message and then to drop it!
    Not just drop it but first to inform a caller why his or hers call is dropped!

Do I ask for much?

best regards
  • hendrick hendrick
     /  edited April 9
    Satman1w said:
    So, I have a feature request (if this is already possible, please tell me how!).
    I want my phone to auto answer Private Caller (call from hidden number) with prerecorded message and then to drop it!
    Not just drop it but first to inform a caller why his or hers call is dropped!
    I would be quite happy with just the standard tickbox to be able to block anonymous/private/hidden callerid callers (can block only known numbers on my 7 plus, anyone can recommend a 3rd party app to solve this?)