[Merged] Nokia 6.1 Plus Android 11 update

What are the eligible device (Nokia smartphones) to get Android 11 update...I'm using Nokia 6.1 Plus I got two major OS Android update...may be in future my Nokia 6.1 Plus get Android 11??

[Merged] Nokia 6.1 Plus Android 11 update

kitcha kitcha
✭✭  /  edited September 12

What are the eligible device (Nokia smartphones) to get Android 11 update...I'm using Nokia 6.1 Plus I got two major OS Android update...may be in future my Nokia 6.1 Plus get Android 11??

And also when did you release the roadmap android 11 for Nokia smartphone devices??

Tagged:

Comments

• garvit garvit
    ✭✭  / 

I don't think they will provide Android 11 update.(They will state their policy)

But Nokia 6.2 which has same chipset as Nokia 6.1 Plus(SD636) do is eligible for Android 11 update as per their policy.

So technically there's no problem regarding compatibility.

• user1534839672428 user1534839672428
    ✭✭  /  edited September 11

I'm To Excited Bcz Android 11 R Lunch Yesterday & I'm Disappointed Bcz I'm Sad, I'm Using Nokia 6.1 Plus Best Phone Stil Now Market.. Fact Is 2 Year promise Update Nokia Android One Phone ..Nokia 6.1 Plus india Lunch 31 Augest & Android Oreo 8.0 & Semptmbar 2018 Lunch Android 9 Beta Version.. October 2018 - November 2018 Final Androd 9 Version.. & 2019 November Android 10..I Men To Say 2 Years Android OS Update Not Completed...Plz Android 11 R Listed Nokia 6.1 Plus..It's Nokia Fan & Nokia User Humbel Request... kindly Thank You Nokia..

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  /  edited September 11

Hi,

There's some confusion. Nokia Mobile promises 2 major OS updates and three years of security patches and not two years of major OS updates. Nokia 6.1 Plus came with Android Oreo and got two major OS updates till Android Pie as per the promise. So, Android 11 will not come to Nokia 6.1 Plus.

• It's Humbel Request / consider Nokia 6.1 Plus Android 11 Update & Rode Mapping..It's Nokia Fan Always Expecting Nokia Kindly Plz Plz Plz It's Request..Thank You for Replied..Nokia Fan..God Bless You..

• Jay Hande Jay Hande
    ✭✭  / 

HMD Global should provide Android 11 updated for Nokia 6.1 Plus even if they have given two major updates as mentioned in their policy 'cause they have also given the "free" charging port problem with the device.

......We the consumers would be really happy with Nokia then

• Jay Hande Jay Hande
    ✭✭  /  edited September 12

HMD Global should provide Android 11 updated for Nokia 6.1 Plus even if they have given two major updates as mentioned in their policy 'cause they have also given the "free" charging port problem with the device.

#11for6.1plus #android11

......We the consumers would be really happy with Nokia then

• Will Nokia 6.1+ get Android 11, would it be stable 🤔

• Give us the 11 plz

• aarif rao aarif rao
    ✭✭✭  / 

Don't be a fool they couldn't fix android 10 vendor image😏

Which helps 3rd party camera app to work.

You are dreaming of android 11 lol😂😂

• They should give us a roll out to nokia 6.1 plus since its still among Nokia's popular upper budget smatphones..and its also compatible with the hardware

• We need to request HMD global for android 11 update for nokia 6.1 plus user..as this device is the most selling phone of nokia world wide.

• Nokia has not given out that roadmap yet

• Hi Nokia hello pls update Nokia 6.1 plus closing 2020

• Sehatdijaga Sehatdijaga
    ✭✭  / 

Android 11 please Nokia