Android OS-10 Update for Nokia 5.1 (2018)

What about Nokia 5.1 android phone, I am using it from November 2018, and I haven't received the security patches since January 2020, forget about OS 10.

Android OS-10 Update for Nokia 5.1 (2018)

PJ007 PJ007
✭✭  / 

What about Nokia 5.1 android phone, I am using it from November 2018, and I haven't received the security patches since January 2020, forget about OS 10. We who pay more for this **** @nokiamobilein Phones, You don't care for us and those who buy your Cheap phones, you give them updates on time. Why so partiality ??

Comments

• Use vpn method

• Sudiptapal Sudiptapal
    ✭✭  / 

Who buys chinese cheap phones anyways ? 😆😆 I understand your concern , you need to contact customer service for that matter even go to your nearest nokia care if possible / if they opened. If you are using it from 2018 then you have less chance to get updates and i'm pretty sure 5.1 was released earlier and nokia has this 2year update and 3 year patch assurance thingy. So.... ya. I get into similar problem with nokia often. 🤔

• Rogh Rogh
    ✭✭  / 

I also have not received any news about Android 10 on my N5.1 but the security patches I have received them every month. Maybe some other app is messing with the phone. Try factory reset is my advice, that has solved most of the problems I've had.

• James II James II
    ✭✭  / 

My Nokia 5.1 doesn't allow me to update to Android 9. Everytime I finished the download, it will constantly says failed to install the update. I got sufficient amount of memory, and I don't know how to update the phone. Can anyone help me with this.