Nokia 2.1 Android 10 lags

Extreme lags started after upgrading to Android 10.Even Instagram is not used from lag, I had to delete all of my games, freezes while taking videos on their camera app.

Nokia 2.1 Android 10 lags

Extreme lags started after upgrading to Android 10.Even Instagram is not used from lag, I had to delete all of my games, freezes while taking videos on their camera app. I even tried hard reset, soft reset, but it still doesn't solve.Help me(

Comments

• Shuvajit Pal Shuvajit Pal
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 2.1 after android 10 go edition update face too many lagging issue.

Some time mobile is freez and do not work anything.

• I am also update my nokia 2.1 to android 10, after updating my phone doesn't work well and many times touch not working and mobile freezes ......solve this hanging isssue

• Chad Arendse Chad Arendse
    ✭✭  / 

I tried a method that one user mentioned in this thread about resetting app preferences. But it didn't really help, since all it really does is set all app permissions to "Deny" rather than leave it unspecified. Performance degrades as you start granting permissions again. One user did mention not recommending SD Card as internal, but you really need it on a phone with so little storage. Formatting it as portable didn't help with performance either. And for some reason, when I tried to re-format it as internal it said that the Memory Card is too slow. Which was strange because it never said that the first time. Also, every time I restart the phone the memory card picks up as "Corrupted" but will work again the second I remove it and re-insert it.

One thing I did try while tinkering with the settings is disable the "Game Driver" in the developer options. It helped a little but it still has freezing issues. Especially when I connect bluetooth headphones.

I could probably make a whole list of issues with this build. You'd think that with the delay they'd polish the build a bit in terms of performance. This phone was never this slow. I get that this isn't a particularly fast phone, but it was never this bad. Hopefully they'll release a patch to fix all the issues.

• It's a catastrophe.

• Iniobong885 Iniobong885
    ✭✭  /  edited September 23

If you notice your device usually clear up your app activity or it exit itself when ever it goes to sleep then do this to stop it.

Dail *#*#666#*#*

A menu will appear then you will see the first option as 'Force stop'

Then you tick the 'OFF' option then go below and choose 'RESET OK' then choose ok.

Problem solved.

• GoodRichy GoodRichy
     / 

I'm also facing the same challenge. The phone freezes and there is nothing you can do to it except for force reset (which doesn't even solve the problem). It has it usage very boring.

• Lagging has gone after recent Google update.

• mlnp enrique mlnp enrique
    ✭✭  / 

My phone Nokia 2.1 android 10 lag fig and any problems,how to use

• Dharbiendar Roy Dharbiendar Roy
    ✭✭  / 

I thinkEvery one is facing hanging and lagging problem of Nokia 2.1 after android 10 update phone is so slow and also I m facing internet connection issues while browsing the phone hang and says system ui not responding .how can I solve this problems . please fix this problem hmd global and nokia community

• Snezzy Snezzy
    ✭✭  / 

I've been wondering is there a way one could go back to the previous android version if the problems we face since upgrading to android 10 cannot be fixed? Sometimes I can't even answer calls as it freezes when i get the call, every app lags and i end up missing important calls

• Red apple Red apple
    ✭✭  /  edited October 16

Do you want Remove this problem ?

Remove or disable the all com.evenwell app this

Iam using nokia 1 its have also this problem

I removed all com. Evenwell app now my phone is now buttery smooth and and good battery life And no hanging problem

• Red apple Red apple
    ✭✭  /