bad customer care

after the use of 10 month my phone started lagging issue and started auto starting whenever i opened any application...then i bring the phone to service center…

bad customer care

Manidas Manidas
✭✭  / 

after the use of 10 month my phone started lagging issue and started auto starting whenever i opened any application...then i bring the phone to service center they said its battery problem and battery needed to change and also port complaint..its been 20 days i did'nt got my product back...whenever i call they say they are out of stock.....really bad service from nokia and their cost for accessories is very high compared to other mobile phone in market

Comments

• jenii jenii
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2020

Hi i have issue. ]after the utilization of 10 month my phone started lagging issue and began auto starting whenever i opened any application...then i bring the phone to service center they said its battery problem and battery needed to vary and also port complaint..its been 20 days i did'nt got my product back...whenever i call they assert they're out of stock.....really bad service from nokia and their cost for accessories is extremely high compared to other mobile in market.

Thanks!