After 3 weeks they doesn't able to Repair My Phone and anable to give me exact estimated time of it.

I submitted my phone on 27/08/2020 to service center at Surat but they can not able to resolve the issue yet just because of unavailability of parts.

After 3 weeks they doesn't able to Repair My Phone and anable to give me exact estimated time of it.

I submitted my phone on 27/08/2020 to service center at Surat but they can not able to resolve the issue yet just because of unavailability of parts. I am also contacted on Nokia's Help line number 18001028169 Many times but they can not give any satisfactory answer too. It was too much time ( almost 3 week ) taken by Nokia and also didn't give any satisfactory answer about it yet. They just give me answers that Please wait some time but you all know that it's too much time for one repair of a phone.I want simple estimated time from Nokia's side. But they don't able to give it to me. Because they don't have any update related to after 3 weeks.After 3weeks they don't have update means work is still not in working. I also insist them to connect me to the higher authority but they can't even able to do it and give me an answer that any one is not available at that moment. Totally irresponsible and dis-satisfactory . After 1 hour of discussion they connected to higher authority. And they also give me same answer that your issue is forwarded to relevant team but team don't give me any update yet ( after 3 weeks ). When I asked for estimated time they told me that my question is assumption base so they cant authorize to give its answer. so why they give me imagery answer that please wait.They have one answer that Please wait and don't have any update related part or repair work. Part availability is not my issue. If Nokia runs company than it's Nokia's responsibility. I give 3 weeks but they can't able to avail it. And don't even give me any update about it shows company completely failed in this case. After 3 weeks Nokia don't able to answer that how will its repair done. Means company completely cheat with Customer. I feel totally cheated by Company.

Comments

• SandeshN SandeshN
    ✭✭  / 

I am planning to buy a New Nokia Phone but when I called up the Toll Free Number to Enquire they also gave me Vague Answers.

Especially repeating that it's Company Policy. I was told by Customer Service Team that a Call back is arranged but No One has called so far.

Then I sent an Email, Mr.Naveen Sharma reverted me stating that please revert if any further communication is needed.

I reverted but again till now no one has contacted me.

This is the Case Before I bought the Phone.

So I can Imagine if I had bought the Phone.

The Trouble is Everyone is Tight Lipped about Consumers Concerns.

Is this the New Nokia, I don't know.

Till the time a Valid Proof comes in front of me with respect to Service, I am thinking of Putting my Purchase on Hold.

• SandeshN SandeshN
    ✭✭  / 

I am planning to buy a New Nokia Phone but when I called up the Toll Free Number to Enquire they also gave me Vague Answers.

Especially repeating that it's Company Policy. I was told by Customer Service Team that a Call back is arranged but No One has called so far.

Then I sent an Email, Mr.Naveen Sharma reverted me stating that please revert if any further communication is needed.

I reverted but again till now no one has contacted me.

This is the Case Before I bought the Phone.

So I can Imagine if I had bought the Phone.

The Trouble is Everyone is Tight Lipped about Consumers Concerns.

Is this the New Nokia, I don't know.

Till the time a Valid Proof comes in front of me with respect to Service, I am thinking of Putting my Purchase on Hold.