Google Wallpapers app. can't updating in Nokia 7.2

Hi. I use Nokia 7.2 in india, in my phone, google Wallpaper update can't install. Is anyone facing this issue??? Please see attached screenshots

Google Wallpapers app. can't updating in Nokia 7.2

Sunil Mori Sunil Mori
✭✭✭  / 

Hi.

I use Nokia 7.2 in india, in my phone, google Wallpaper update can't install. Is anyone facing this issue???

Please see attached screenshots

Tagged:

Comments

• You can clear the user data and cache data of gg play in setting-->storage, restart the phone and try updating again.

• Vasilis Kos. Vasilis Kos.
    ✭✭✭  / 

Same with my Nokia 6.2. It doesn't have to do with the device. It's an app issue. I think the new Wallpapers version has some major differences from our preinstalled one and that's why the new one can't be installed. I've sent a report and a mail to Google about it, to the address displayed in the app's page ([email protected]). Better all of you send a mail. The more we are, the sooner it might be fixed! 😉

• Sunil Mori Sunil Mori
    ✭✭✭  / 

HMD global or google play store still not resolved Wallpaper app update issue for Nokia 7.2 in India.

• Sunil Mori Sunil Mori
    ✭✭✭  / 

A new Android 10 build (00WW_2_390) is recieved & resolved stability iaaues but google wallpaper update issue is still pending.