Nokia 2720 Flip 4g Phone in India

Dear all nokia lovers, As I come around the tech world running very fast. Here Nokia 2720 4g in India is missing.

Nokia 2720 Flip 4g Phone in India

Abi Varma Abi Varma
✭✭  / 

Dear all nokia lovers,

As I come around the tech world running very fast. Here Nokia 2720 4g in India is missing. When I talking about this 4g feature kaios powered phones with my friends, they too needed that. Sadly, it is unavailable in India. HMD Global want to think about nokia lovers to outcome with sturdy, culturistic feature phones.

With adding more feature like digital payments in these kaios powered 4g phones, the die heart nokia lovers will get satisfied in this touch phone generation.

Expecting comments from die hard nokia fans...

Abhi

Comments

• rohitkrme rohitkrme
    ✭✭✭  / 

Yeah, HMD should launch Nokia 2720 Flip in India.

The price doesn't matter as even the Nokia 8810 4G was launched at ₹5999 in India initially and then received a price cut to bring the price down to ₹2999 (went out of stock, sorry 😂, almost all phones are out of stock now 🤣)...

If they're launching these cool feature phones in other countries, then why not in India? 😑

Atleast, for fulfilling everyone's nostalgic desires (like yours and your friends'), they should launch it everywhere where they market other phones. 🙄

The rugged military-grade Nokia 800 Tough is missing too which was launched to pay homage to the legendary Nokia 3310 of 2000. 🔨