Nokia 7 Plus USB-C charging port fail in build quality - Page 4

kofogt said:

Nokia 7 Plus USB-C charging port fail in build quality

Comments

• Abhi019 Abhi019
    ✭✭  / 
    kofogt said:
    I regret buying nokia 7 plus and I will now always be an advocate against nokia.  The bluetooth does not work, port not working.  Worst phone ever.  Never ever buy nokia again.  You people suck. 

Bro how many users will support me for complaint against Nokia for duping customer
    With Bad charging Port..I want to file a case at Consumer Court in India..
  • Larache Larache
    ✭✭  / 
    The same problem here
    someone knows the direction of the technical service nokia Barcelona Spain
  • Mithradir Mithradir
    ✭✭  / 
    Just recieved my phone back from Nokia (Ireland to iQor Hungary)  in under a week. There is a visible piece of metal around the charging port, I'm not sure if this is to keep it from moving, hopefully it helps my issue. Have many people had issues with their charging port after it returning from repair?
  • Leaskovski Leaskovski
    ✭✭  / 
    Mithradir said:
    Just recieved my phone back from Nokia (Ireland to iQor Hungary)  in under a week. There is a visible piece of metal around the charging port, I'm not sure if this is to keep it from moving, hopefully it helps my issue. Have many people had issues with their charging port after it returning from repair?
    Can you post an image of the charging port with the change?
  • Dear nokia

Don`t let me regret on the decision of remaining loyal with the company . I really felt sorry for those who bought nokia 7 plus on my opinion . This phone is not bad if you solve the charging jack issue . My phone is just one year old and is just like new ...but it is of no use if it is not get charging . I am among the first customer who bought this . Please help me in providing the solution . I don`t want to regret on my decision. Help!!!!!!
  • Vivek J Vivek J
    ✭✭  / 
    Dear nokia

Don`t let me regret on the decision of remaining loyal with the company . I really felt sorry for those who bought nokia 7 plus on my opinion . This phone is not bad if you solve the charging jack issue . My phone is just one year old and is just like new ...but it is of no use if it is not get charging . I am among the first customer who bought this . Please help me in providing the solution . I don`t want to regret on my decision. Help!!!!!!
    I read somewhere that they have finally decided to replace the usb-c ports for some models incl N7+. You have to send it to Nokia care. Has anyone done that ?? Any further details ?
  • Can u please confirm this where u read this news ? As i asked care center they said there is no such information.
  • Vivek J Vivek J
    ✭✭  / 
    Can u please confirm this where u read this news ? As i asked care center they said there is no such information.
    I am unable to post the link here
  • Vivek J Vivek J
    ✭✭  /  edited July 26
  • Vivek J Vivek J
    ✭✭  / 
    Not sure how authentic that is though.. 
  • user1533874898902 user1533874898902
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes.
    Nokia did repair my phone as it was under warranty.
    I shipped it out for repair. Took a week.
    Got it back today morning.