Future Design, Spec & Price

Dear Nokia engineer & product designer. What I hope for new Nokia device in the future: - No more teardrop or notch design on screen display.

Future Design, Spec & Price

Roy.Wan Roy.Wan
✭✭  / 

Dear Nokia engineer & product designer.

What I hope for new Nokia device in the future:

- No more teardrop or notch design on screen display.

- No more big chin and no more Nokia logo under the chin.

- Must have AMOLED screen.

- Must have slim and symmetrical frames on bezel.

- Must have big battery at least 4500 and above.

- Must have high charging speed at least 30 watt and above.

- Don't always put low specs and old chipset processor.

- Don't overpriced on new device.

Comments

• Eristees Eristees
    ✭✭  / 

No notch or teardrop, yes it would look nice to have full view display, but it isn’t necessary. It could be solved by adding a mirror on the back side of the phone and button for camera (better selfies). Or make it like Xiaomi Mi 9T with mechanism inside, but this alternative isn’t cheap.

The old design like Nokia 5 looks much better with symmetrical edges and square body with just small rounding.

About display OLED panels would be better, but LCD displays from Nokia aren’t bad. But why not to be original, all companies make bigger and bigger screens, 5,5 inch is enough for everything, compact phones are nowadays lack goods. Good OLED 5,5 inch could be good choice for new phones.

Bigger battery 4000 mAh should be good enough, most of the consumption is based on optimalization. If you make 1,2 mm thick phone you can place inside two batteries on each other.

High charging speed reduce the battery live, mostly 18W charging is enough charge phone in 1 hour that is what you need. Some application can optimize charging so you can charge faster.

About processors I have in Nokia 5 Snapdragon 430 and the speed is good it depends on the system which you have, but mostly more powerful configuration wins for costumer.

And the devices aren’t overpriced, the frames and full metal body cost lots of money, it would be great to change the conception and make the phones more from plastic to get the price low. Please look at my discussion New cheap phone ready for the future.

• Minh Doan Minh Doan
    ✭✭  / 

It is so bad Nokia 8.3 5G has one blue color only! The color is very common and does not look "luxury" under the favors of many Asians, including Chinese, Cambodian, Viretnamese ... I am among the reluctant ones to buy just because the color does not stand out in public (easily misunderstood with many, many other brands!! Regards!