Nokia 2.2 (Bug & Notification)

Hello, I would like to say here for several months my Nokia 2.2 phone has very bugs and bugs ... namely: - Notifications not coming (from all apps:

Nokia 2.2 (Bug & Notification)

Hello, I would like to say here for several months my Nokia 2.2 phone has very bugs and bugs ... namely:

- Notifications not coming (from all apps: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Whatapps.)

- The display is not well configured (sometimes it causes the phone to light up all the time)

- Notifications are very delayed, sometimes when a notification comes, it disappears after a few seconds and there is no sound ...

- The battery goes down very quickly, it is not known why even ... battery optimization caused that the applications in the background are not turned on and they turn off very quickly and turn on for a few seconds.

I would mention a lot of errors, but I do not want to unsubscribe ... I am asking you to update in the near future, many people are offended by the fact that they wait a long time for this important update on n2.2.2 I bought this phone a long time ago, and once these errors are so bad was .. (with notifications)

Answers

• I still want to join my post at the bottom, I'm sorry that there are a lot of errors in English but I'm from Polish;)

So I hope you understand at least something of this post! ; D

• Я уверен что тебя поняли люди находящиеся в такой же ситуации как и ты!!!У меня такие же проблемы с телефоном как и у тебя!!! Но я точно знаю что Нокиа или HMD Global тебя не услышат,потому что им давно плевать на всех!!!Я уже три месяца прошу исправить,но результат Zero!!!

• Nokia 2 2 settings menu crash and can't connect to Bluetooth earphones really frustrating please fix

• Fely Fely
     / 

Moi aussi je rencontre des problèmes de connexion bluetooth et luminosité avec mon Nokia 2.2, cela doit venir des dernières mises a jours...