Anyone using Nokia 5 in 2020.

I am curious to know how long if Nokia still has the long life as its older devices.

Anyone using Nokia 5 in 2020.

BIJAN ROY BIJAN ROY
✭✭  / 

I am curious to know how long if Nokia still has the long life as its older devices.

If anyone using Nokia 5 in 2020, please give some details about its performance. Also mention how long you have been using it.

Comments

• bluetoothsk bluetoothsk
    ✭✭✭  / 

I bought it in April 2018 and stopped using it as my main phone in March/May 2019 because an update made it freeze constantly so it was practically unusable. Right now I use it for Messenger notifications and Discord because it's too terrible for anything else so spare yourself the trouble and avoid this phone because even my crappy e-waste 100€ phone from 2016 is much better in every aspect, except maybe the audio output but what does it matter if videos on youtube freeze every 10 seconds at the lowest quality

• BIJAN ROY BIJAN ROY
    ✭✭  /  edited October 2020

Have you tried hard resetting it? I bought Nokia 5.1 Plus in June 2019 and using it till now. No even a single lag. But yes I have use only 55% of my storage.

Hope Hard Resetting would restore your device.

Cheers

Subhodip

• nE0n1nja nE0n1nja
    ✭✭  / 

Hi, I'm using the Nokia 5, I bought it in 2017.

Up until a few months ago I didn't have any problems, but lately I started having some problems with the charging. Sometimes it doesn't register that the charger is connected and I have to try a couple of times. On a few occasions it apparently had decided to stop charging during the night so I woke up with a half charged battery in the morning. But I think a simple replacement of the charging port should fix that.

Other than that the phone is pretty OK. Yeah it's a bit laggy sometimes but nothing too bad, mostly when switching between different apps. I watch YouTube in 720p without any issues. I plan to keep using it for the foreseeable future.

• I'm still using mine and am fairly happy. The memory is getting full, despite me using an SD card for everything possible.

• bluetoothsk bluetoothsk
    ✭✭✭  / 

I fixed it!! Hard resetting didn't help but I uninstalled snapchat and messenger and suddenly my phone started working perfectly fine