Home India

What if i case on you against fraud?

Your service centre forced me to case on you against fraud i am a nokia 6.2 user. Now you all have face problems.

What if i case on you against fraud?

boss 6110 boss 6110
✭✭  / 

Your service centre forced me to case on you against fraud i am a nokia 6.2 user.

Now you all have face problems. I told them politely please change my device or i have to take strict actions. But they refused to change.Now Nokia have to pay.

They broke my device and said this is design and also wrote on jobsheet. Are they thinking i m fool or what?

Best Answers

Answers

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

This is actually a weak spot of the Nokia 6.2/7.2 design. I've seen quite many devices showing a crack at that exact same spot, even without visiting a service point.

You can definitely take the legal actions which you may have in your capacity. This forum, however, cannot offer much help. If you need replies from Nokia/HMD then you'll need to email them or call their support helpline.

• boss 6110 boss 6110
    ✭✭  / 

Means you are ready for paying in court but not directly to me.

• boss 6110 boss 6110
    ✭✭  / 

Service centre wrote on jobsheets that this is design and your are saying this crack. Read there they draw and wrote this desgin. Which one is true you or they?

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

I did not say that. It is just that this is a user to user forum with barely any presence of HMD employees. I'm not an employee either, just a user/volunteer.

As I said, this forum won't get you official replies. You should email or call them if you want to get an official response from their side. The forum is just not the right platform.

• boss 6110 boss 6110
    ✭✭  / 
  • boss 6110 boss 6110
    ✭✭  / 

Yes bro now they have to pay.