Nokia 2.1

I upgraded my Nokia 2.1 few days ago to Android 10... Since then, everything became annoying when using my phone.. It's always slow.. hanging..

Nokia 2.1

soloblaze soloblaze
✭✭  /  edited October 1

I upgraded my Nokia 2.1 few days ago to Android 10... Since then, everything became annoying when using my phone.. It's always slow.. hanging.. responsiveness is extremely slow.. The glitch is just too much

I need help right now.. how can i downgrade please please 😥😥😥

Comments

• nnolichristian nnolichristian
    ✭✭  / 

Same here, I upgraded my Nokia 2.1 to Android 10 and I experienced those lags, bugs are some of the issues that come with upgrading to a new OS. Pending when an update is released to fix them. I decided to disable all non essential Google related Apps on my Nokia 2.1 and I installed an app cleaner. My phone is functioning right now way better than the previous Android 9 OS right now. I am also waiting for software updates that would fix these bugs.

• soloblaze soloblaze
    ✭✭  / 

Thank you.. Which app cleaner are you presently using

• nnolichristian nnolichristian
    ✭✭  /  edited October 2

I use "Phone Cleaner" app. I got it from playstore its size was 7.43MB when I download it. My preference for this app is its download size and functionality, they function well on low end devices and they usually don't lag. If you try it and you don't like it you can try other variants on the app store.