Nokia * Sirroco screen replacement in Bangalore

so i shattered my Sirocco screen.. the replacement costs a bomb.. the screen justhas cracks the touch funcionality is just fine.

Nokia * Sirroco screen replacement in Bangalore

shrey007 shrey007
✭✭  / 

so i shattered my Sirocco screen.. the replacement costs a bomb.. the screen justhas cracks the touch funcionality is just fine. Fellow People of Bengaluru please help me out in repairing this.. is SP Road good enough..Noone has the display :/.please help me out on this. the phone is still under warranty

Tagged:

Comments

• If you wanna buy a generic display, you can get it at 9k, if you have contacts in delhi. I'm having same issues(screen started blacking out from top left corner, and green lines flickering all over the display), so I contacted my local service center but they told me that sirocco is an outdated phone so they have to shut down its services from that center and if I still want to get it serviced I've to book an online appointment so they'll pick it up by courier service, then mail you the detailed service requirements and charges, you have to pay the charges if the device is out of warranty, then they'll send you back your device after repair and if you request cancel the service they will have to charge you for 595 rupees for transportation and handling charges. Rest details you'll get on mail, once you register with them. Check attachment for contact details.