Phone was delivered with severely damaged box - support aren't answering emails

Support is utterly useless. They've NO INTEREST in replacing the phone I bought which was DELIVERED DAMAGED. To say this is DISGUSTING is an understatement!

Phone was delivered with severely damaged box - support aren't answering emails

Stuclark Stuclark
✭✭  / 

Support is utterly useless. They've NO INTEREST in replacing the phone I bought which was DELIVERED DAMAGED.

To say this is DISGUSTING is an understatement!

Comments

• HattinGokbori87 HattinGokbori87
    ✭✭  / 

Where did you buy the phone from? Product delivery should be the responsibility of the seller.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Also, just to know, is the device also damaged or it is just the box? If it is just the box, then I believe it can be ignored? :)

• Stuclark Stuclark
    ✭✭  / 

The phone was bought directly from Nokia. It is the box & security seal that's damaged, not the phone.

Nokia have been avoiding answering NUMEROUS emails and chat sessions for the last 8 days and now want the phone back with NO GUARANTEE of a replacement OR refund

• Stuclark Stuclark
    ✭✭  / 

Guys, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM NOKIA - their customer service and customer care is NON EXISTENT.

Instead they just try to commit THEFT

• Stuclark Stuclark
    ✭✭  / 

5 days later and no reply!

This is the level of service Nokia offer - be careful everyone; and instead of buying a Nokia device, do yourself a favour and buy something with a MOTOROLA label instead!