Nokia 7.2 lags and bugs

I trusted this brand but it shows me like "dont trust us" The best mobile brand to The worst mobile brand In every morning i firstly check for new updates but nothing.

Nokia 7.2 lags and bugs

Jasleem Jasleem
✭✭  / 

I trusted this brand but it shows me like "dont trust us"

The best mobile brand to

The worst mobile brand

In every morning i firstly check for new updates but nothing.

They dont need their valuable costamers.

Now i realised why chinese smartphone is no1 in market. They are cheaper and well performance given smartphones.

(Dont by nokia phones )

Comments

• Druttis Druttis
    ✭✭  / 

Sorry to hear you'r bad experience , but have you tried fixing it ? called support , factory reset phone and use it with stock apps for a day / how often this happens ? and does it happen when you dont have any other apps installed ?

if the problem persists when phone is "clean" and updated , talk to them.

gotta start somewhere , or go to the place where it was bought and they will reset it and test it , and probably send for a replacement. atleast thats what has happend when i have helped ppl in the past when i worked with phone repairs.

hope it gets fixed , but it wont get fixed on this forum by some magic :) talk to them.

Best regards

Johan

• Destany Destany
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2020

Why would the 7.2 be any different to all the other Nokia devices that were upgraded to android 10.

They don't want you to get a FOMO complex AlaskasWorld PET

• Didn't do anything for me personally, I'm on update 1.400 and my 7.2 is still a nightmarish, lagging POS. Was good right after the update+reset but got worse and worse throughout the following weeks

MyMileStoneCard

• i have nokia 7.2 my phone is not recording strava properly what's seems to be the problems never had the problems but started recently i think after the updates any idea how to fix this problem

• leemorales leemorales
    ✭✭  / 

Maybe someone has encountered a navigation problem in a Nokia 7.2 phone? The gps sensor will determine the location, but when you start the navigation program (Yandex, google, and others), the phone prepares a route but does not follow it, it will not determine the speed. I got it in dns e, gave it for quality control, the service did not find a problem.

thetermpapers.org

• dobi dobi
    ✭✭  / 

Hey. Can you tell me how to START a new discussion ? I nowhere see a button or a menu named "new", not even answer a post (only quote).

• Rohan34 Rohan34
    ✭✭  / 

The lags were fixed by Nokia team by a software update at nov end. Please update your phone, and post it the problem persists..

Because even my device used stutter a bit before that update, but now my device is running good 👍

• MIMANI MIMANI
    ✭✭  / 

Actually this is now HMD Global and not Nokia. That's why this is happening.