Nokia 7.2 lags and bugs

I trusted this brand but it shows me like "dont trust us"

The best mobile brand to

The worst mobile brand

In every morning i firstly check for new updates but nothing.

They dont need their valuable costamers.

Now i realised why chinese smartphone is no1 in market. They are cheaper and well performance given smartphones.

(Dont by nokia phones )

Comments

• Sorry to hear you'r bad experience , but have you tried fixing it ? called support , factory reset phone and use it with stock apps for a day / how often this happens ? and does it happen when you dont have any other apps installed ?

if the problem persists when phone is "clean" and updated , talk to them.

gotta start somewhere , or go to the place where it was bought and they will reset it and test it , and probably send for a replacement. atleast thats what has happend when i have helped ppl in the past when i worked with phone repairs.

hope it gets fixed , but it wont get fixed on this forum by some magic :) talk to them.

Best regards

Johan

• Destany
    Destany ✭✭
    edited November 2020

Why would the 7.2 be any different to all the other Nokia devices that were upgraded to android 10.

They don't want you to get a FOMO complex AlaskasWorld PET

• Didn't do anything for me personally, I'm on update 1.400 and my 7.2 is still a nightmarish, lagging POS. Was good right after the update+reset but got worse and worse throughout the following weeks

MyMileStoneCard

• i have nokia 7.2 my phone is not recording strava properly what's seems to be the problems never had the problems but started recently i think after the updates any idea how to fix this problem

• Maybe someone has encountered a navigation problem in a Nokia 7.2 phone? The gps sensor will determine the location, but when you start the navigation program (Yandex, google, and others), the phone prepares a route but does not follow it, it will not determine the speed. I got it in dns e, gave it for quality control, the service did not find a problem.

thetermpapers.org

• Hey. Can you tell me how to START a new discussion ? I nowhere see a button or a menu named "new", not even answer a post (only quote).

• The lags were fixed by Nokia team by a software update at nov end. Please update your phone, and post it the problem persists..

Because even my device used stutter a bit before that update, but now my device is running good 👍

• Actually this is now HMD Global and not Nokia. That's why this is happening.

• The more the apps you install more the storage space occupied or the more background processes running on your phonethe slower your phone's performance. So, you can uninstall unused apps by going to Settings-->Apps and uninstalling not required apps. Mymilestonecard

• megha aarwal
    megha aarwal ✭✭
    edited March 2021

you can uninstall unused apps by going to Settings-->Apps and uninstalling not required apps. https://sainikschool.online/

• The more the apps you install more the storage space occupied or the more background processes running on your phonethe slower your phone's performance.  https://loginsdetail.com/myindigocard/

https://loginsdetail.com/lbrands-aces-etm-login/

• uninstall unused apps by going to Settings-->Apps and uninstalling not required apps. And now you are done. Tellpizzahut

https://surveyuncle.com/www-global-subway-com-survey/

https://surveyuncle.com/disney-hub-login/

• uninstall unused apps by going to Settings-->Apps and uninstalling not required apps. And now you are done. bims login, jan soochna portal, osepa

• megha21
    megha21 ✭✭
    edited March 2022

i have nokia 7.2 my phone is not recording strava properly what's seems to be the problems never had the problems but started recently i think after the updates any idea how to fix this problem. https://yojanagyaan.in/urlebird-app/

https://yojanagyaan.in/hogatoga-app-download/

https://yojanagyaan.in/prernaup-in-login-registration/

• Two more problems noticed so far:

1. The dark theme is not properly dark mostly on the edges it is much of greyish rather than dark.

2. If too many notifications are there phone lags too much.

Guys if you have solutions of all these above mentioned problems please share them. Else if you all are also facing these types of problems and some other problems kindly post them on this post.

MyMilestoneCard

• My nokia phone is now working in a really good manner, thanks

https://mypascoconnect.life/

• The more the apps you the more the storage space consumed or the more background processes operating on your phone, the slower your phone's performance. So, you may delete useless programmes by heading to Settings—>Apps and deleting not necessary apps.

AlaskasWorld

• Nokia 7.2 lags and bugs

No Storage Space

This is probably the most common reason for a laggy UI on any device.

When there isn't enough storage space on your device, all sorts of things start happening. For example, apps get deleted automatically, and critical data is corrupted. And it affects the overall performance of your phone.

So make sure you have enough storage space on your device. If you don't, you should clean up some apps from your phone and free up some space.

Lack of Memory

RAM is short for Random Access Memory. It is the device's working memory where all your apps, documents, music, videos, photos, etc., are stored.

The more RAM you have, the better it is for multitasking. At the time of writing this article, phones have 1GB to 18GB of RAM. However, most phones only have between 4 to 8GB of RAM.

If you have multiple apps, uninstall unnecessary apps. These apps are eating up the RAM on your phone. The more apps, the more RAM usage. So there is no available space in RAM for the operating system.

You can also install the lite version of apps like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, Youtube, and more.

The older version of Android is prone to Improper RAM management; therefore, I recommend you update your phone to the latest firmware.

Malware

Your phone might be infected with malware, which is slowing down the device's speed. If you doubt that your phone is infected, you can check it using a virus scanner.

There are many excellent and reliable virus scanners available on the market. I recommend you use one of them to scan your phone.

The device is old

If you have an old phone and the phone is still working fine, the laggy user interface is likely caused by the phone's hardware.

Over time the hardware of a phone may wear out and become slow. You can not do anything other than buy a new phone in such cases.

• I have bought a spic and span Nokia 7.2 in November 2022 in Pakistan. For one month the telephone performed quite well. Yet, there was a MR update for example upkeep discharge update in December 2019. From that point forward telephone is having bunches of issues and bugs. I held up a ton that they might be fixed after a few updates or after Android 10 update however at that point likewise these issues were not settled. I have proactively designed the telephone for example production line reset after Android 10 update. I'm utilizing double sim 6 GB RAM variation telephone and a Brand new 64 GB SanDisk Memory Card. The issues I am confronting are as per the following:

1. At the point when I press the power button for screen opening the lockscreen slack is there for example for seconds there is dark screen a while later lockscreen shows up. (Significant issue)

2. Unique finger impression lock is extremely sluggish and laggy.

3. Battery reinforcement is exceptionally less as well as accusing time is delayed of quick nokia charger moreover.

4. At the point when I drag warning board it slacks arbitrarily. Assuming I switch off the portable information, this issue settle at times. (Significant issue)

5. If in camera settings photographs are chosen to save money on memory card. They don't save money on memory card rather they get saved money on telephone memory itself. Additionally, assuming in camera settings memory card or sd card is chosen as capacity choice website, then the thumbnail in camera application to open photographs straightforwardly doesn't work and the thumbnail of late photograph caught in that round box disappeares. Albeit all vital consents of capacity have previously been given. (Significant issue)

6. For the most part there is a screen maintenance (screen consume in issue) issue if some application is being utilized persistently for 15 minutes. It's shadow shows behind each and everything on screen for about 60 minutes. (Significant issue)

7. Media library examining doesn't work as expected because of which telephone can't identify a few new downloaded melodies and new pictures. (Significant issue)

Things which I have previously finished:

1. Manufacturing plant reset after Android 10 update.

2. Utilizing fresh out of the box new 64 GB SanDisk SD card.

3. April 2020 security fix introduced.

4. Play store refreshed.

5. All applications are cutting-edge.

6. Taken a stab at getting reserve and capacity free from applications in which I had issues. Infact got capacity free from Media Storage too.

7. Utilized protected mode additionally, then likewise these issues continue.

8. Done hard reset moreover.

These issues are getting worser step by step. I have proactively griped in Nokia India beforehand yet they couldn't determine my concerns. This is the main Android One telephone which is having such a lot of issues. These issues are as of now being talked about on your Nokia Community, a large number of them are confronting these issues. Mercifully give an update to this multitude of issues on the grounds that to the extent that I know these are programming advancement issues. Forward this mail to your Nokia Software Development Team. Generous, give a few ideas which can help me out with these issues yet if it's not too much trouble, note that give just those ideas which are unique in relation to my referenced ones.

Nokia kindly accomplish something as quick as could be expected or, in all likelihood I need to arrive at CONSUMER FORUM for case on Nokia.

Kindly don't propose to visit Nokia Care only for my time waste and weak reasons. Give a few strong arrangements or change my telephone as soon as could really be expected. I have proactively endured a great deal with this telephone. Nokia wouldn't even play with the possibility of eliminating the post from Nokia Community.

• The more the apps you the more the storage space consumed or the more background processes operating on your phone, the slower your phone's performance. So, you may delete useless programmes by heading to Settings—>Apps and deleting not necessary apps.

https://mykohlscard.online/

• megha21
    megha21 ✭✭

The 7.2 makes no more sense than any of the other Nokia phones that have received the Android 10 update.

The fear of missing out is something they'd rather you not feel.  https://mykohlscards.online/

• Chinese smartphone brands have gained popularity due to their competitive pricing and performance. They often offer a range of features and specifications at affordable prices. Its still important to evaluate a brand reputation, customer reviews, site health, product quality and after sales service before making a purchase decision.

• megha21
    megha21 ✭✭

You can remove unused apps by going to Settings > Apps and then removing the apps from your device that are not required. https://mykohlscharge.online/

• Hi Jasleem,

Hope so you're doing good, and sorry to hear that you're having bad experience with Nokia phone, but it's important to note that experiences with smartphones can vary, and individual preferences play a role in determining the best brand for each person.

Regards,

Bryce June

• nekopoiapk88
    nekopoiapk88 ✭✭
    edited May 18

Regular updates are essential for device security, bug fixes, and introducing new features. If you're concerned about the lack of updates, you may consider reaching out to the brand's customer support for more information or consider switching to a brand that prioritizes timely updates.