Here is what I found.
Here is what I found. Maybe somebody will find this useful :)
1) Fingerprint sensor SOMETIMES doesn't work on first try (yes, it's cleaned daily with isopropyl alcohol and my hands are clean.
2) Bottom speaker quality is terrible and warranty service refuses to repair it.
3) Sound on bluetooth earphones gets messy/gets interrupted when syncing data with bluetooth wrist band and listening to music at the same time.
4) Sometimes when listening to music on Spotify that gets interrupted by a phone call, and after talking through bluetooth earphones, after the call music plays through phone speaker, and you have to go to bluetooth device settings and toggle "Media audio" on and off to restore playing music through earphones. This will get semi-fixed in Android 11, as it will allow switching sound output from notification bar.
5) When night mode gets activated (blue light filter) sometimes colors get washed out and it looks like whole screen has grey colored tint (yes, I have Greysacle option in Bedtime mode in Digital Wellbeing settings set to OFF). Restarting the phone fixes it.
6) Sometimes (rarely, maybe twice a month) some apps get "stuck" on screen and I can't minimize it. Last time it happened with Google Maps. Couldn't minimize the app for ~1 minute when it finally got unstuck.
7) Sound on audio jack has to be balanced ~5-10% to the left to have equal volume level on left and right side.
8) Sound quality on audio jack is so bad it reminded me of budget phones released ~15 years ago. I thought it is not the case nowadays, but hey, audio jack is dying anyway so I won't complain.
Other than that, it works great :) Pretty fast, good ram management (although 6GB would be much better), GPS works great, and it handles all other daily tasks very well.
Good battery life, after full day on bluetooth, some navigating and gaming it still has 30-40% at the end of the day. 8 hours of screen time is possible in such scenario.
There are better phones for 200$, but none will have software updates like Nokia 5.3. I keep my fingers crossed so it doesn't become as bad as Nokia 7.2 after updates. Still, can't recommend Nokia to my friends and family, it has to earn some more trust with time after such problematic beginning :)