Nokia 9 Android 11 Update

So based on the leak Nokia 9 will likely to receive Android 11 Update in Q2 2021, which I assume will be in late June or something...

Nokia 9 Android 11 Update

So based on the leak Nokia 9 will likely to receive Android 11 Update in Q2 2021, which I assume will be in late June or something... Honestly I'm so disappointed as we are the Nokia flagship phone users and ended up with having the last device to receive Android 11 update. Yet we still don't have ARCore for Nokia 9, which is not needed on a daily basis but still quite annoying when you want to use an app or a function that requires it (like Pokemon Go). If they don't give us ARCore in Android 11 update, I guess I'll truly leave Nokia and this device will be my last Nokia phone ever filled with disappointment. :(

Comments

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

I left my Nokia 9 many months ago and just went with the cheap and dated looking iPhone SE (2020) but guess what. I can play Pokemon Go on it!

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

I left my Nokia 9 many months ago and just went with the cheap and dated looking iPhone SE (2020) but guess what. I can play Pokemon Go on it!

Just came on here to see if anything had improved and it seems like I've got my answer.

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

Just came on here to see if anything had improved and it seems like I've got my answer.

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

Also. This website is a bit %&*%*&%&*)^ at the moment.

• Yeah I always have my iPhone 7 as a backup phone. Apparently it does more things than the Nokia 9, the only bad thing about it is that the battery performance is worse than Nokia 9, and the camera quality might be a little bit outdated... Other than that, I don't see any disadvantages of it, and it even runs full AR functionality, while the Nokia 9 with a ToF sensor can't... Just ridiculous.

• This website is **** af lol, just like Nokia never listen to our opinions (sigh)