Home India

Exciting offers on the Nokia phones store

Hello Fans, Here are a couple of exciting offers on Nokia smartphones currently available on the Nokia phones store. 1.

Exciting offers on the Nokia phones store

dipankar paul dipankar paul
Staff member  / 

Hello Fans,

Here are a couple of exciting offers on Nokia smartphones currently available on the Nokia phones store.

1. Buy a Nokia C3 and get a gift card worth Rs 500.

2. Get a 007 special edition Kevlar case with every purchase of a Nokia 5.3.

Head to the store for more details.

Comments

• praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

I wish Nokia release more accessories for other phones too.

The online accessories store is not having anything useful except the Xpress-on cover for Nokia 1.

There must be official cases-covers for other devices so that people don't have to compromise on quality when buying online (as many offline stores too don't have cases for Nokia phones, like when I went to buy a case for my 9PV, no big shop had any cover for it, and many even saw the phone for the first time even when it launched 5-6 months ago)

• nokianchetan nokianchetan
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

007 special edition kevlar case is amazing 😍

Please make available for nokia 7.2 also 🙂

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  /  edited October 7

This is a very good deal on the Nokia 5.3. The case looks amazing and is much better than any other type of cases currently available for the Nokia 5.3.

BUT, the 007 Kevlar Case can't be purchased separately which stops many existing Nokia 5.3 owners from being able to buy it. Also, this case should be made available for the Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 as well. @dipankar paul

EDIT

It would be much fruitful if the offer is extended to the offline retail stores as well. It will help in store visibility and the case bundled with the retail box of Nokia 5.3 will make it look a lot more attractive to the offline buyers. Just a small feedback/suggestion which might help. :)

• ShubhamPatil822 ShubhamPatil822
    ✭✭✭  / 

The cover is good 🥰🥰🥰, @dipankar paul Sir please provide also other accessories, like a wall chargers, micro usb cables....

• Yes very unfortunate and unfare that I already got Nokia 5.3 last month but will never get the Kevlar case.

• It's very sad that I bought Nokia 5.3 last month but will not get the Kevlar case.

• thanoofnaina thanoofnaina
    ✭✭✭  / 

agree with that. please make the case available for more devices.😍