[19/10/20 Update] Android 10 on Nokia 5.1 - Page 2

After android 10 No any type of setting in hotspot Many type of features and settings are not shown I request to software department please provide new build…

[19/10/20 Update] Android 10 on Nokia 5.1

Comments

• After android 10

No any type of setting in hotspot

Many type of features and settings are not shown

I request to software department please provide new build version with better settings and best feature and update camera ui also

• NordicUser NordicUser
    ✭✭  / 

Any news about android 10 update to Finland? I have two Nokia 5.1 models, both still waiting Android 10. If I check OTA updates from phone, it just says it's up-to-date but it's still running Android 9.

• NordicUser NordicUser
    ✭✭  / 

HMD, any news on Android 10 update in Europe/Finland?

• norwaypianoman norwaypianoman
    ✭✭  / 

CREATIVE USE OF SAFE MODE AND GUEST MODE - FOR SNAPPYNESS

Since the december update that came in january, the Nokia 5.1 is suddenly normal again and can be used without the slowness that came with Android 10. Though I must say, I preferred Android 9.

If you still want to have it more snappy - try using Nokia 5.1 in safe mode. It feels superfast and great.

I think that is a perfect option for me. Using Nokia 5.1 in safemode in weekdays, which I need speed, and in normal mode in the weekends.

I might reinstall the whole thing in the future, and keep third party apps at a low or non. But using safe mode gives me the best of both worlds.

So, thank you nokia for safe mode.

Also, for some, they could also try guest mode, which does not require restart, and has other goodies.

I cannot remember iPhone has safe mode or guest mode in such a beautiful way - so for me this was a real gift - and a calm way to escape information stress. Thanks,

• Tmav Tmav
    ✭✭  / 

I agree, the device feels snappier. I hope they keep improving it.

• NordicUser NordicUser
    ✭✭  / 

"As soon as approvals are received, we’ll release to you and update the above pending approvals list."

Any news Android 10 update is going to be released in Finland?

Can't buy new models of HDM Nokia if you can't keep promises.