Why Nokia isn't solving various issues which comes with the software updates?

I agree that we the users are facing many issues with the software updates and it seems like they aren't doing much to solve these issues.

Why Nokia isn't solving various issues which comes with the software updates?

Amrit Shrestha Amrit Shrestha
✭✭  / 

I agree that we the users are facing many issues with the software updates and it seems like they aren't doing much to solve these issues. For eg, 7.2 still has camera related problems with other apps such as snapchat and instagram. This problem was introduced way back. The most annoying problem which I still face was seen even before 7.2 camera bugs. That is the sound recording problem from the external microphone. I noticed it when recording songs in smule and other apps. Even external microphone recording have problems when recording videos from gcam or other camera apps. The sound recording have so much distortion. Sometimes the volume goes up and the next time it disappears. The voice recording from headphones and other external microphones are not any closer to being smooth. I already talked with Nokia support team, everyone suggest the same things. Now even I know what they are going to say next for the solution. Soft reset, safe mode, clear cache, clear storage etc. I've done them many times, but problem still remains.

I really like Nokia brand, this is why I am still here. I like to be forever customer of Nokia. But I am human too. I cannot spend my hard earned money in Nokia devices if things keep staying the same. It is really annoying to see these problems still not getting sorted. Now I am starting to feel like "Why did I choose Nokia?". Software bugs isn't just showing in Nokia 8.1 which I am currently using, these bugs are everywhere in Nokia smartphones. But the most annoying thing is these problems seems to stay forever.

Whoever read this will understand the problem and hope to get software updates which will fix these bugs in all Nokia smartphones. Otherwise Nokia is surely going loose their valuable customers slowly but surely. Nokia cannot compete with other brands with such services. Is the future really bright for Nokia. At first it seemed like that but now I doubt it.

From one of the fans of Nokia.