Does Nokia 7.2 support quick charging/fast charger?

Not even 4 months, and the charger which came along with phone is not working properly.

Does Nokia 7.2 support quick charging/fast charger?

Yaten Yaten
✭✭  / 

Not even 4 months, and the charger which came along with phone is not working properly. So just a question before I visit service center (I don't know where it is) does this phone support fast charger? Does Nokia actually have fast chargers built by Nokia.

When I plugged in the charger it says it will take 6 hours to charge it full.

Regards

Yaten

Answers

• Corvo Corvo
    ✭✭  / 

I had similar issue and found the issue was in the cable. Replace the cable and see if that fixes it.

• Nokia._.fan Nokia._.fan
    ✭✭  / 

I had a similar problem. People suggested changing the cable so I did and it worked..Anyway I feel like the charger and cable are of poor quality..

• VinceM VinceM
    ✭✭  / 

I use the charger of nokia 6.1. the 18 watts. Its working.

• linuz linuz
    ✭✭  / 

**** of a device with a blocked bootloader. Nokia's horror anroid has nothing in it

• Jocke.Sve Jocke.Sve
    ✭✭✭  / 

... Android has nothing in it?

That's how Android is distributed by Google basically: Nothing in it, as clean OS as possible.

If You're looking for bloat there are lots of other brands offering that.

But Android One is and hopefully stays clean.

HMD/Nokia's bug'sin 7.2 is a different story...

• Все дело в зарядном,наверно .От повер банка сиаоми идёт быстрая зарядка.От оригинальной зарядки нет.

• Я так понял Нокиа кинула людей,ни поддержки,ни нормальных обновлений.С каждым обновлением все только хуже,а исправлять не собираются.Пусть земля будет пухом Нокиа.