Nokia 2720 flip India Launch

I am from India and I would love to have the new classic flip phone, Nokia 2720 flip, based on Kai OS.

Nokia 2720 flip India Launch

himalayanmonk himalayanmonk
✭✭  /  edited October 2020

I am from India and I would love to have the new classic flip phone, Nokia 2720 flip, based on Kai OS. It looks like a wonderful phone but I don't understand why it hasn't launched in India. Nokia should launch the new 2720 flip phone in India. It has been launched in the other neighbouring countries in South Asia. Why keep Indians away from the nostalgia?

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Probably their market research didn't find it feasible to bring the device to India.

At this point, given the delay since launch, I don't think they'll consider bringing the device to India any more. If you'd like to own one, the only feasible option for you would be to import it from a market where it is selling.

• Was waiting for Nokia 2720 FLIP 4G and 800 Tough phones here in India. Still think there is a market for both these phones here in india.

• Oliver Rose Oliver Rose
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2020

I think the equipment made in India is good too and the music there is "tonuri de apel".