Compactness and Portability of the Ever Increasing Dimensions of the phones

Dear team and fellow members don't you all think that phones are getting larger and larger and taking the place of the tablets.They are being launched as phone but are tab instead.

Compactness and Portability of the Ever Increasing Dimensions of the phones

aayushagarwal aayushagarwal
✭✭  / 

Dear team and fellow members don't you all think that phones are getting larger and larger and taking the place of the tablets.They are being launched as phone but are tab instead.

Let's take yesterday's instance of mine.I was looking for a compact phone for the mother(although I need a one for myself too) so thought of simply visiting our trusted Nokia' website to find a perfect fit for the budget price.Sadly I couldn't find a one with around max 5.5" or around display size and switched to samsung M01(that most affordable piece from samsung) or honor 9s.These two were the only I could find resembling almost similar dimensions,slightly larger than our current phone (lenovo k6 power-142mm in length).I can't afford apple.

So the point is if Apple and Google could make a phone of around 144mm in length(I know they got less battery capacity) then why not our beloved NOKIA.Just to enter the market and standing in front of the chinese market rulers,Nokia also had to launch big Bigger biggest phones which does not go well in the pocket and also looks less cool than a 144mm phone.Big immersive display is good for viewing but not for carrying around..

Just looking forward for a aggressive features packed Smartphone from NOKIA with aggressive pricing to compete chinese rulers and once again establish itself in Indian market.A phone with 4500-5000mAh battery or higher with great processor and camera with telephoto at aggressive pricing could certainly establish you in the market.Remember the competition is damn tough.In the start making less margin and capturing the market would definitely place you well in the market capturers.

Hope most of you will (who might be seeing this in their larger 6.5"+ inch display and feeling the emotions) agree with me.

Thank you

Aayush Agarwal