MR Update September,2020

Why N7+ users didn't get MR Update Sep, 2020 in India.

MR Update September,2020

Why N7+ users didn't get MR Update Sep, 2020 in India.

Comments

• Bharath KB Bharath KB
    ✭✭✭  / 

It is under testing phase in and around germany and in some european countries . It will be released globally soon.

• NeAga NeAga
    ✭✭  /  edited October 14

Still on 4_15D_SP04 in Belgium as well. Security patch page just states it is 4_16 since 20 september. Talk about spreading disinformation. Then someone comes claiming it is still in test phase in "certain" countries. And what needs testing ??? Their "corona" TRACKER ? The totalitarian where have you all been gestapo app ??

Get the act together.

• diogenes diogenes
    ✭✭✭  / 

Gestapo App? Are you sure that you know and understand what you are talking about?

• Bharath KB Bharath KB
    ✭✭✭  / 

• NeAga NeAga
    ✭✭  / 

diogenes, do you even get it without jumping into your defense marketing stance ?

What is it that needs testing by some customers before it get's delivered to ALL customers ? Is that how you run a business ? Use some customers for testing ? And when that goes all wrong , what then ??

No i don't buy these excuses anymore, this is not how you conduct a business.

And btw, mine is still is on 4_15_D.

• diogenes diogenes
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 16

What is wrong about testing in the field? They do it from the beginning. Usually Germany was behind with delivery, now we're ahead. So what? Maybe it has to do with that: The updates are now developed in Ratingen/Germany, maybe this is the reason for early testing in Germany now... Still I am sure, anyone will get it sooner or later. No need to get upset in this way... And I was concerned about calling the Corona App a Gestapo App... You know what Gestapo means? Do you? I am using the Corona App from the beginning because it's logical for me... And I am not feeling spyed by this one more than from all other Companies...

• NeAga NeAga
    ✭✭  / 

Nearing the end of october and still no MR september update received.

It's enough to realize the update will never come to anyone outside of some testers in Germany.

Really nokia..... you do like they all do, keep thinking you can actually run a business like that and still make money by bullying customers whatever way you like. Promises but no actual delivery, treating customers as if they are your personal toddlers you can tell whatever you like to keep em quiet. Yeah , i had parents like that too. Don't think you will be receiving thanks for it. Be cheap and stupid and live with the consequences when you go cripple. Parents can do it often because they are parents, when others try it , they just committed suicide because nobody needs them like parents. But keep thinking you can pull it of on a global scale, LOL. At what point did you all go mad thinking you can do whatever you want and everyone would be paying you for it ?? Hubris.