Idle Battery Drain

My Nokia 5.3's idle battery drain used to be 3 to 4 percent in a month's use. But i have noticed a sudden increase to 12 percent recently.

Idle Battery Drain

My Nokia 5.3's idle battery drain used to be 3 to 4 percent in a month's use. But i have noticed a sudden increase to 12 percent recently. What can be the problem?

Tagged:

Answers

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

App issue. Install a battery monitor and get more details, gsam battery monitor or accubattery.

• My battery suddenly drained 70% overnight on first day when mobile data is off? Is it serious issue?

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

What do the battery stats say what drained it. It probably is a an app misbehaving.

• Raminus Raminus
     /  edited October 26

Hello, On October 16 I notice a similar problem prior to this date with settings:

WiFi on, Bluetooth on, location on, adaptive brightness on, I get around 36 hours of use.

After app update on this date I get around 3 to 4 hours of use. When I turn off adaptive brightness location and Bluetooth I get maybe 6 to 7 hours.

I Suspect misbehaving app so I perform factory reset using recovery menu and on bare system with only basic apps a behaving is similar.

Also I notice that On Battery usage I have no statistic of any apps. On older version of Android there was a hack to clear cache partition but on Android 10 this option is gone. Any suggestions?

Best Regards.

MK

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

I routinely get 6-7 sot with a.smart watch paired and bluetooth on all the time. Adaptive brightness is on no change with the latest build that was released.

Use a better battery monitor like gsam battery monitor so you can see better what is using battery

To clear cache of apps you can use the google app Files select apps three dots select all apps, three dots delete junk files.