Anybody recieved order shipping mail?

Some guys are saying their order is shipped while Nokia said orders will be shipped from 31st August.

Anybody recieved order shipping mail?

Asjad Ali Asjad Ali
 /  edited September 1

Some guys are saying their order is shipped while Nokia said orders will be shipped from 31st August.

Comments

• Nilesh Shah Nilesh Shah
    ✭✭  /  edited August 29

Yes I have. It has begun. My order # is 14930 and will be delivered by 1st Sep.

• Asjad Ali Asjad Ali
     /  edited August 30

My order is 19000, they may ship it tomorrow or even day after. they are prioritizing first bookings, which is indeed good.

• user1534845051582 user1534845051582
     /  edited August 29
    My order number is 18655, i think they will ship tomorrow....any guess from other guys..?
  • Asjad Ali Asjad Ali
     / 

Yeah most probably tomorrow. or maybe day after tomorrow as Nokia said.

• Yeah brother...i also think soo...but it would be great if we will receive early conformation from nokia...
  • Prashant Gupta Prashant Gupta
     /  edited August 29

i have a confirmation text stating that the order has been shipped and as per tracking info. it is arriving tomorrow. Indeed surprised since orders were supposed to be shipped from 31st august. i believe looking at the cancellations and flipkart sale tomorrow, this step has been taken

• Asjad Ali Asjad Ali
     / 

Yes Prashant I completely agree with you. Hope they ship mine as well. I have changed 6 phones till now and this maybe the longest wait.

• user1534845051582 user1534845051582
     /  edited August 30
    Congratulations prashant...i hope i will also get the confirmation mail from nokia...when did you pre ordered it on which date..?
  • I ordered on 22 Aug and Order ID is "17269" and got "Your order is on the way" mail today at 8:00 pm. But it doesn't say how to track and from where it is being dispatched. Any idea?

• i had preordered the phone on the first day itself i.e., 21st August. have been waiting for this phone since its china launch. Will be swiching from Nexus 6p, so stock android was my priority also didn't want to spend beyond 20k due to earlier bad experiences with flagships and their sky high repair costs
  • I am also waiting for this phone since it was launched in china...it seems that all the pre order of 21st august get's the confirmation from nokia...anyother who have pre ordered it on 22nd august and receive the confirmation??
  • I also get the confirmation from nokia mobile and it is arriving on 1st september...
  • samfisher226 samfisher226
     /  edited August 30
    My order no. is 23478. Can anyone tell me the probable date of arrival of my order??
  • Pavan Pavan
     /  edited August 31
    Hey I dont know one of my colleague got the order shipped Confirmation yesterday evening, if I compare the order no my order in 17xxx but his order ID is 19xxx.i haven't got any confirmation till now even I ordered before him. Only difference is he chose black color and i chose blue color.
  • I think you will also get confirmation by today itself.
  • Orders are being shipped as per the date you had preordered the device. for example the one who booked it on 21st will get it first and so on.

• Pavan Pavan
     / 

Yes that is what i am saying i ordered phone on 22nd august my colleague order on 23rd August.he got the confirmation phone shipped with tracking no.but i haven't got up to now.

they are not prioritizing by order date or order number.

• if that's the case i'll suggest you to get in touch with the support team to get a clear picture about shipping and delivery.
  • Yes i receive email with tracking detail and it will be delivered on 1st september

• Prashant Gupta Prashant Gupta
     /  edited September 1
    just recieved the package will update you guys about my first impressions of the device
  • Congratulations prashant...please update us...
  • My order # 18665, did't received any e-mail on shipping:(

• Anyone else who has received their shipment email? Just to check till which order number they have started the shipment.
  • I placed order on August 22nd, Blue variant, Order number 17792. Not received any update regarding the shipping. Many of the phones shipped are of black variant. Anybody here whose blue variant has been shipped ? Can you please give your order number also if you had received the email regarding shipping.

• Pavan Pavan
     / 

yes you are correct all the orders shipped now are black color. even i order blue color on 22nd august but i haven't received any shipping confirmation.my colleague ordered on 23rd august black color he got the confirmation of shipping with airway bill no yesterday.

My order no 17028 (color blue) think we have to wait one or two days.

• Asjad Ali Asjad Ali
     / 
    Yes they'll be shipping blue color with a little delay.y friend and I booked the phone at the same time. He booked blue and I went for black. Now, my order is shipped and he didn't receive any mail.
  • said a minute ago
    guys my order id is 16161 and i havent got notification yet and may be hee is fooling us can you share link of the mail you got
  • Rahul Kotwani Rahul Kotwani
     /  edited August 30
    may be its due to adress it could not be if 2 guys live in mumbai they will send black but not blue transportation cost
  • Asjad Ali Asjad Ali
     / 
    Nobody's fooling anyone bro. Which color did you order?
  • Rahul Kotwani Rahul Kotwani
     /  edited August 30
    blue