Nokia 7 plus touch stop working.

I just bought the Nokia 7 plus from Amazon India. The screen keeps being unresponsive to touches all the time. Locking and unlocking makes screen usable again.

Nokia 7 plus touch stop working.

user1532668913521 user1532668913521
 /  edited November 2018
I just bought the Nokia 7 plus from Amazon India. The screen keeps being unresponsive to touches all the time. Locking and unlocking makes screen usable again. Please, please help me in trouble shooting the issue. I am frustrated. I'm wasted 26k. I will not purchased again Nokia device..

Comments

• schetz schetz
    ✭✭  / 

Since it's all still fresh, could you try to update to latest August patches and do a factory reset afterwards to see if it helps ?

I'd do it asap, and if it doesn't work, consider asking for a replacement from Amazon.

• Still facing the touch issue problem....today went to service centre and they updated the latest software for the phone but still the lag persists.
  • user1517078141812 user1517078141812
    ✭✭  /  edited September 2018
    brother, you also get stuck like me after buying this **** mobile.
    mine has wifi connectivity issues.. most apps dont works over wifi connection.
    visited service center and they also have no clue about that!!
    strange isn't it..!
  • I have the same issue bought the phone for my mom as a birthday gift and now this kind of glitch is now taking place I don't expect this from Nokia and have confidence that they will come out with a solution
    @Laura I expect you to look into it and please do tell us the reason on why is this happening ?
  • user1541596656728 user1541596656728
     /  edited November 2018
    It's a hardware issue ... Get the panel replaced... Mine was repaired a week ago... No problems after that
  • Hey man could you please tell more about it !!
    That would be a ton of help
  • I have too display off problem in my nokia 7plus device i don't know what to do with it