My concept to new Nokia 6.3 or 6.4

Hi all, I'm a big fan of Nokia. I also have some ideas for our upcoming mobiles in India also in other countries.

My concept to new Nokia 6.3 or 6.4

Hi all, I'm a big fan of Nokia. I also have some ideas for our upcoming mobiles in India also in other countries. In India we can see that every person or individual seeks for high end specifications within a mid range of price.

Some phones are satisfied with the customers. But the each successor not been providing better specifications.

I would like to suggest my concept .

Model : 6.3/6.4

Software : Android 10

Processor: SDM 710

CPU: octacore 4x2.2 GHz kyro 360 gold ,4x1.7 GHz kyro 360 silver.

GPU : Adreno 616

Ram &Rom : 4/64 , 4/128 , 6/128.

Sim slot : Dedicated :: duel standby with dedicated microSD upto 512GB

Sim type : nano with VoLTE support

Body : Aluminium with Glass body with round camera set up,

Display: 6.2 inch, 1080x2280 , 420-435 PPI, Pure view , HDR 10, Corning gorilla glass 3

IPS LCD 16M colours

Aspect ratio : ~ 83.9 %

Battery : 4000-4500 mAh

Charging : 18 W fast charging , Quick charge 3.0

Bluetooth : V 5.1

Speaker : Duel speaker with Dolby Atmos, Surround effect.

Microphone: Duel mic with OZO surround recording and noise cancellation.

Camera: Primary

16 MP f /1.6 wide angle Main

13 MP f/2.2 ultra wide angle (130°)

12MP f/2.4 depth sensor

Camera: Secondary

Punch hole setup

16MP f/2.4 wide angle

Camera features :

ZEISS optics, Autofocus, Touch to focus, Digital 5x zoom , Slow-motion, Face detection, HDR, Panorama, Duel LED flash ::

Special feature: Macro , Night mode

Video: 2K 30fps, 1080p 60fps, 720 p 90fps

Sensors: Ambient, Light, RGB, accelerometer, compass, gyro proximity,

Gesture control

Additional :

Dedicated Google assistant button with LED notification

Fast face unlock, Voice unlock , Sound recorder with call recording option

More Gesture control

In the Box

Mobile

18 W charger

USB connector type C v.2

Headset

Transparent back cover

Warrenty card , Manual..

I suggest these specifications after comparing Nokia 6 2017 (which one that I'm using currently) , Nokia 6.2, Nokia 5.3 Nokia7.2

Please consider this information for upcoming Nokia phone..

Akshay...

Tagged:

Comments

• Xavier370z Xavier370z
    ✭✭  / 

I Have the 6.1 still awesome

• Vanessaa Vanessaa
    ✭✭  / 

6.3 will mostly have a 1080p display with HDR10 (supports around 1 billion colours for a pixel, instead of a few million) while 5.3 has a 720p display. If display is important to you, I think it's better to wait for the 6.3.

And also Nokia 6.3 will mostly have a gyro and proximity sensor which 5.3 doesn't have. The battery and processing power is rumored to be close with the 6.3 being a tad bit better.

Hopefully Q4, unless they delay again MyFordBenefits

(Same dilemma for me. Over the past 6 months, my Nokia 6's battery life has gotten really crappy. I get around 2.5 hours of SoT and it loses 10%/hr on standby. I was thinking of getting the 5.3 but idk how the 720p display will be on a massive screen. Like idk if I can't tell the difference)

• Philip_05 Philip_05
    ✭✭✭  / 

My concept 6 series

Snapdragon 690 5G, UFS memory, 6GB RAM, Bluetooth 5.2 and support LC3, Wi-Fi ax, display 6 inch, bezel-less FullHD+, 90Hz refresh rate, HDR, battery 5000 mAh, add wireless charge, good stereo speaker, mid-class audio DAC, good quality camera (very important!-model Google Pixel), dual frequency GNSS, rest spec similar to previous 6 series phones

• droidgyaan droidgyaan
    ✭✭  / 

6.3 will mostly have a 1080p display with HDR10 (supports around 1 billion colours for a pixel, instead of a few million) while 5.3 has a 720p display. If display is important to you, I think it's better to wait for the 6.3.

And also Nokia 6.3 will mostly have a gyro and proximity sensor which 5.3 doesn't have. The battery and processing power is rumored to be close with the 6.3 being a tad bit better.

Hopefully Q4, unless they delay again best airpods for android

• kahiv kahiv
    ✭✭  / 

MyKFCExperience is a survey portal created by Kentucky fried chicken or KFC to get reviews from their customers. KFC serves millions of customers worldwide every day and to keep them happy, they always ask for feedback.  

https://mykfcexperience.live/

• confirmcard confirmcard
     / 

More info here Americanexpress.com/confirmcard