I submitted Nokia 7.1 to service center on 27/08/2020.But Company does not repair it till now.

I submitted Nokia 7.1 to service center at surat on 27/08/2020. Its job sheet number is 757504867/200827/013. But Company does not repair it till now.

I submitted Nokia 7.1 to service center on 27/08/2020.But Company does not repair it till now.

I submitted Nokia 7.1 to service center at surat on 27/08/2020. Its job sheet number is 757504867/200827/013. But Company does not repair it till now. it's almost one and half month is gone but Nokia can't give me any update regarding to it. Service center told me that they can't able to do it because of unavailability of Part. 

Many times I contacted to Nokia's helpline number but they only give me one answer wait for it. I am also asking for connect me to higher Authority but they refuse and give me answer that their executives are not available. Every time they refused to contact the higher authority and not give me any estimated time for repair. I am also contacted by mail but Company can't take any action against it. 

After one and half month if Company has no update about this repair and doesn't able to give any estimated time then give me in written. After that much time Company can't able to arrange the part then Company totally failed in this case. Part availability is not Customers problem. Company has not taking any responsibility and refuses to give estimated time than it's totally goes against the Company.

If Company can't able to repair it after one and half month than Company totally failed in this case. And if Company goes with this service and support than I must say Company never runs long in this field. Because customers are not fool and they never buy you product. I must say I will never buy any Nokia Products and also taking steps that any one in my contract never buy Nokia's Product. 

It's totally unprofessional work done by NOKIA COMPANY since I submitted phone to the service center. If Company has any responsible answer than give me. 

Customer don't want Company's apologize and concern. And if Company's answer is still wait some time then tell me exact time. If Company fails to give me any estimated time than I must say your company fails and runs towards to shutdown. 

If Nokia doesn't able to repair it than give it in written.