Why not working call recorder if I downloda from gogle store record ok but no sound and no voice.

N

Why not working call recorder if I downloda from gogle store record ok but no sound and no voice.

malumosman1970 malumosman1970
✭✭  /  edited October 19

N

Answers

• malumosman1970 malumosman1970
    ✭✭  / 

NO COMMENTS FROM MY SITE BECAUSE NOKIA STILL NOT GOOD IMPROVE MENT.

• malumosman1970 malumosman1970
    ✭✭  / 

• What is your Android OS version? Most call recorder won't work on stock Android 10 and it's intentional (not a bug). Use Cuber ACR.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.catalinagroup.callrecorder

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Google disabled this function and it has not been re-enabled for most phones and countries. It has nothing to do with Nokia.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

The recorder apps from Play Store will not work properly because Google disabled mic access to 3rd party apps during phone calls. So, the only nice way to have the recording done is by a System app. And for our Nokia phones, that's only Google Phone. However, Google doesn't offer recording ability in all regions. You'll need to wait for when Google enables it in your region.

Yes, some apps like Cube ACR mentioned by @HattinGokbori87 can provide a somewhat usable recording as well by relying on workarounds. However, the quality of the output will be nothing to be proud of. Let's hope that Google rolls out the recording feature in more regions. I honestly don't know what's restricting them, but that's Google for us and that's also the Nokia relying too much on Google for everything.