Does nokia 3310 2G has the same bugs as nokia 3310 3G?

Hi, I'm looking to buy a new feature phone. I had the 3310 3G but all the bugs were very annoying (e.g.

Does nokia 3310 2G has the same bugs as nokia 3310 3G?

superdadan superdadan
✭✭  / 

Hi, I'm looking to buy a new feature phone. I had the 3310 3G but all the bugs were very annoying (e.g. can't recall words for T9, when you switch to T9 you have to use T9 also for searching contacts, the storage of messages is very limited, even if your memory is not full, etc.). Do you know if the 2G version has the same bugs? Or do you know a simple feature phone that is reliable and have a good T9 option? Thanks.

Comments

• Luap Luap
     / 

Hallo superdadan,

sadly i have the same problems as you describe using the 3310 2G version. I am also looking for a feature phone that has a T9 system that works properly and has more storage for sms-messages. I thought the storage problems with sms would perhaps not happen with the 3310 3G because it has a 4 times bigger ROM. (64 MB instead of 16 MB) I assumed, that the problems with T9 would be a single case. I Could not imagine that Nokia could be unable to produce a handy with a not working T9, because all my Nokia handys in the past did it perfectly. Perhaps it is a defect that occurs only with some models of the 3310 Series?

Did you find a feature phone without these "bugs"?

Greettings from Berlin!