STORAGE BASED PROBLEM FOUND

1) Look at these pictures. The phone settings showing the pone storage is nearly about 1.2 GB but play store and Google file showing 600MB.

STORAGE BASED PROBLEM FOUND

Red apple Red apple
✭✭  /  edited October 21

1) Look at these pictures. The phone settings showing the pone storage is nearly about 1.2 GB but play store and Google file showing 600MB.

2) I can't rename in tha SD card , I can't files move to SD card and I can't delete SD card file this is annoying I restart the phone every moment I think this android 10 go software problem. I know nokia never will fix this issue.anyone have any idea to fix this problem

Tagged:

Comments

• 1) Actually, android does something dumb, it takes the average storage available from the system when an sd card is put into the phone, that is why the storage left percentage is almost unreliable on phone with low storage.........

2) You must format your SD card every-time when you install an update, or just remove the SD card before performing a software update, I don't know why, but SD card functionality always breaks if we install a MR (Maintenance Release) update........