Cant Connect to camera

After September Android update the camera of my NOKIA 8.1 is not working.

Cant Connect to camera

After September Android update the camera of my NOKIA 8.1 is not working. Whenever i opened the app, black screen is appearing followed by a message "cant connect to camera". I have reset the phone, disabled the app and enabled it but still the problem persists since more than 15 days. Kindly resolve the issue and do the needful.

Comments

• MhbuSam MhbuSam
    ✭✭  / 

I am facing same problem after update. I flashed rom again with ost tool but still problem is not resolved .... Called Service center they told me its hardware damage .. but frnt camera is working i think its software one .

If anyone' has solved the problem plzz tell me

• JamesLucas JamesLucas
    ✭✭  / 

So today I was just taking pics and switching modes to test out the camera, as I haven't used it much. Then out of no where, I get an error message that says "Can't connect to the camera". I closed the app and reopened it, then it was just a black screen, and the top UI was flickering. I did some research and tried the following:

Clearing data / cache and force stop

Lowering resolution

Restarting

Booting in safe mode

Reset app preferences

Charging the phone to %100

Intentionally heating the processor (Gaming)

Turning the phone off and giving it some time

Checking other apps to see if they can use the camera (Open Camera / WhatsApp)

Nothing seems to work... I'm open to suggestions, any help would be appreciated. Going to try a factory reset last, and lucky the phone is still under warranty, but I'm probably going to sell the replacement.

• Kautzer Kautzer
    ✭✭  / 

This works really well for us, thank you! myaarpmedicare.com

• rbeze 58 rbeze 58
    ✭✭  / 

Well my Nokia 6.1 shuts down immediately after launching the camera app. What is Nokia doing?