Auto Restart Problem

I was seeing an YouTube video, suddenly screen gone gray and were flashing for few seconds and restart automatically.

Auto Restart Problem

I was seeing an YouTube video, suddenly screen gone gray and were flashing for few seconds and restart automatically. It happened last night for the first time and tonight for the second.

Anybody facing or faced this issue?

Any solution?

Tagged:

Comments

• After receiving android 10 on 4.2, it's getting slower. Nokia rebuild and rollback MR updates but it's only for 3 button nevigation. Don't know why they not put double tap to screen on/off, accurate inbuilt call recording, VoWiFi features also not working in airtel & vodafone SIM cards. And NFC available for regional besics not available in indian varient. I hope they should fix this in next Q1 android 11 updates else the NFC.

• I am also facing the similar problem. It's very difficult to watch videos on YouTube.

• I remember my phone was suddeny restarting at random times after the 10 upgrade. The problem got fixed in next MR update. Never faced any microphone issue as disabling Google and Assistant app was the first thing I did after fully updating the handset. Will root the phone after warranty expires and replace all Google ****.

The Android 10 release had/have some major bugs some of which can make the phone useless. I hope they can avoid this on 11 upgrade. A late update is better than a buggy one.

Maybe you can go through the painful process of hard resetting your handset to see if it helps. Or using browser to watch YouTube until the 11 upgrade (Q1, 2021).