Maintenance Update Available for Nokia 2.2 TA 1188

Maintenance update available for Nokia 2.2 TA 1188 v2.400. Cheers guys!

Maintenance Update Available for Nokia 2.2 TA 1188

Maintenance update available for Nokia 2.2 TA 1188 v2.400.

Cheers guys!

Comments

• Moshammer Moshammer
    ✭✭  / 

Does it fit on every three SW-branches 300, 340, 370?

• ecoc ecoc
    ✭✭  / 

Notification bug corrected?

• Jona Jona
    ✭✭  / 

Only 340. 370 already has a fix, the only one that needs a fix is the 300

• Moshammer Moshammer
    ✭✭  / 

Pff.I got a 340 after sending in my 300 for repair.

• Everything works just fine, and i noticed that the battery performance have been little improved with v2.400. also camera got a new version but there was no new feature, 3 button now available by default, and display brightness also has fixed by HMD.

• But i wonder, bubble feature i think does not work, i have turned on bubble features in developer setting but, it doesn't show nothing.

• khizarcodes khizarcodes
    ✭✭  / 

The phone is working fine now. Notification bug has been resolved. Brightness bug has been resolved. Bluetooth bug has been resolved. Thank you HMD. Finally !!

• Victor Cenin Victor Cenin
    ✭✭  / 

MR recieved for N2.2 300!

• It is practically the bubble notification feature that Facebook has for years. This implementation within Android will let any app use this kind of notifications without having to code the feature themselves. But it's still in beta phase and only a few app supporting it now.

• Moshammer Moshammer
    ✭✭  /  edited October 28

I wonder if it would perhaps make sense to factory reset the phone before downloading the update. Perhaps this minimizes the risk of getting trouble with some files or settings changed before the update? Anyone with deeper Android knowledge here?

• Diver Diver
    ✭✭  / 

Auch Deutschland ist das MR-Update da, nokia 2.2 läuft wieder gut.

😀

• Jona Jona
    ✭✭  / 

You should, A10 changed many things, many app that were system apps now are just normal apps that can be uninstalled, but that is just an example, there are many many more things that changed and things that are not needed now

• AngryTomato AngryTomato
    ✭✭  / 

After seven months, finally it's fixed. Should I say "thanks"? OK, thanks.

That's why I'll always say mobile operating systems s*ck. This would never happen in the PC world, even with Windows. At least, Microsoft allows their customers to downgrade.

Sadly, damn phones and tablets are the future and "classic" computers are almost dead at home.

• Victor Cenin Victor Cenin
    ✭✭  / 

Forgot to say that build number was changed from 300 to 00WW_2_400 after latest MR in Russian Federation.

• AngryTomato AngryTomato
    ✭✭  / 

That's the same with 2.34, now "we are" 2.40. Seems they are unifying development branches. Good for faster updates.

• Jona Jona
    ✭✭  / 

Now I'm thinking that they released the 2_370 build just to make some users their guinea pigs

• Arek Z Arek Z
    ✭✭  / 

I just received MR. The notification bug was sucxesfully fixed.