[Bootloader] Unlocking the bootloader !

hi, I know that the title of the discussion is annoying, but all of us needs to unlock the Nokia 6.1 bootloader to be unlocked.

[Bootloader] Unlocking the bootloader !

hizaoui hizaoui
✭✭  / 

hi,

I know that the title of the discussion is annoying, but all of us needs to unlock the Nokia 6.1 bootloader to be unlocked.

Can we share some solutions to do this ourselves !

The phone became every days useless, many many bloatwares ..

Some of my experiences with my phone after android 10 (I never see an update came with bugs that forced us to use it, ..)

⛔ random restarts

⛔ sounds glitches (maybe fixed)

⛔ battery drain

⛔ Camera App. (No shot processing)

⛔ Fast charge not work properly some (battery health is good + original usb charger)

as mentioned upper, I made several attempts to do soft resetting, and also hard reset but no chance to fix one of those.

Why Nokia didn't allow us to customise the system ?

Why Nokia can't provide us an unlocked bootloader ?

Why Nokia didn't let us to downgrade the os to Pie version (however battery stable camera work fine everything almost is good)

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

You can have the device downgraded by requesting at a Nokia Care point near you.

As for the bootloader unlocking, it is falling on deaf ears. HMD is not likely to offer bootloader unlocking as of now. Sure we can keep asking, just to see if they listen to us on some day.

• What I have found in my experience is that if you have installed lot of apps like Nova launcher, icon packs, kwgt, live wallpaper etc then fast charging gets disabled and kicks in when is left alone for 30 min while charging, maybe it's to prevent overheating and sometimes it doesn't kicks in at all untill you stop using those apps.

• Devenl Devenl
     / 

I have exactly the same problem. Anyone got a suggestion? MyGroundBiz Account

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Backup up your data and perform a factory reset. My 6.1 has none of these issues on Android 10.